Sorting hat and professor Snape

Snape pov: I really didn't care about any of those useless brats Rosealene being the only exception. Although I knew Albus wants her in Gryffindor we both know where she belongs and that is with Slytherin. Minerva sure felt differently about that though always arguing about Rose. The only person that didn't know of her attendance would be Voldemort who I assumed would find out soon. Some chubby kid came up and then a dirty looking kid both luckily not placed in my care. Potter came up landing himself in Gryffindor. The dirty bastard looked at me before so obviously whispering to not be in Slytherin. A Malfoy was proudly placed into Slytherin which I'm sure Lucious will be thrilled to hear and at last there was Rosy.

"Rosalene Dumbledore Riddle"
Rose walked out earning a quiet gasp from the back of the dark art professor's head. Quirrel seemed to be shaking as I assumed the dark lord was talking to him.

"Slytherin!" The hat yelled finally giving me some relief. At least I know that she would be protected by someone who was aware of Voldemort's return. I watched Rose run to the Malfoy boy who's cheeked were stained red. He seemed to fancy her as did every other boy. I sneered as I looked over towards wood who particularly looked bummed out that she wasn't placed in his low life house. I'm sure the dark lord will have more then a few questions tonight.

*time skip cause I'm a lazy bitch *

"Pr pro fessor ssnape he said he needs to talk to you." Quirrel turned around so his other face could talk.

"  How long has she been here?!"

" she's been here since you've been gone my lord," I say choosing my words very carefully.

" Why did they announce her as a Riddle," he utters in disgust.

" because that's her last name my lord."

"Does she know....about me. How much does she hate me?" For the first time Voldemort sounded sad.

"She knows everything there is to know my lord and no, if I had to say she seems more interested then anything. She's asked about you many time before and even calls you by dad" I look up to see the creepy face smile.
"That is all Servius," I nod.

" Also my lord, I think you might be intrested in the fact that many of the boys already adore her already," I escape before leaving with a sleight smirk marked on my face

Voldemort's pov:

    "Let me see her. They're all asleep so no one should catch us." I wanted to hold her and be with her for so long. Quirrel walked towards the Slytherin comman room.

" I dont know the password my lord," he said quietly.

"It should be pure blood," I mumble back to him. I was correct. 

"If any boy is to put there dirty hands on her give them hell professor ,"I whisper thinking back to Snapes comment. He doesn't say a word instead he simply turns around for me to see the sleeping figure of my beautiful angel. I growled in disgust thinking about any low life ever touching her. I wiped her hair off her face I promise to protect this child she really is everything to me, my only weakness...