chapter 1: one year later

Lucious pov:
The dark lord was working hard on his plans while still being an amazing father. Somthing we had all doubted. We had lost about nine of our men to the snake because they upset Rosy. Draco had a real interest in her as she did him but he seemed to have some sort of fascination with her, always staring at her even when she had clearly lost interest in him. The dark lord wouldn't allow Draco to actually touch her and Narcissa and I agreed to make sure that he'd be at least nine feet away from her because we both know that the dark lord wouldn't hesitate to behead him if he were to bother her.

Draco was a very curious boy but even I had to admit even as his father that he was a difficult child to say the very least. He was only quiet when he was in the presence of Rosealene. He'd stare in awe which was unusual because he was and this is an understatement quite rude especially around the Parkinson's new daughter the other day he pushed her near Nagani while telling her to eat the poor girl. He was okay with Zambini's kid. (didn't spell that right sorry). Tonight was the night that the dark lord planned to finally take over.

[Time skit to when he comes home and is weak after baby Harry almost killed the damn fool]

Voldemort pov:
I crawled back inside hoping to call Lucious   to take care of Rosealene for the time being.  She was the only reason I was back home. One of the maids was watching her during my time out I hadn't suspected anything bad to have happened to my precious baby girl until I arrived home to the maid not there. I ran up to Rosalene's bedroom losing strength with each stride I took and their he stood. The man who I had once trusted. Albus Dumbledore. He stood there with two other blood traders holding my precious child. She was crying her hand outstretched towards me. She had not been carried by anyone but myself cause I feared she get infected with their disgustingness.

" Put her down," I said in a voice so weak it could barely be heard.

" please," I begged somthing I had never done. Even Albus looked surprised.

" Rosy, my precious Rosy," I said stumbling while going in and out of consciousness

"Dada! Dada no!" I mustered all my strength to look up at her once more. She finally said it.  She finally spoke as I slipt into the darkness of my sleep I could hear her cry out once more.

" dada i wove ou," and then I was out. There was a voice screaming in my head making me come back and realize i was to late by the time i had woken the day light had broke. My heart had shattered. She was not dead I know Albus couldn't sink that low but I felt as if there was no real point of living anymore since she could not be besides me.

Lucious pov: that morning there were two baby's all over the front covers of every newspaper in town. One being a boy the other Rosaline the heading of the story being THE SURVIVOR'S  when reading it was quite obviously fabricated to anyone who know the truth. The story went somthing like this: Yesterday You-know-who was finally defeated by 2 babies. The two babies being Harry Potter, the son of the now deceased Lily and James Potter and Rosalene Dumbledore the great great niece of the Albus Dumbledore. When casting a spell on them it had  bounced of the small children killing the powerful man once known as Tom Riddle. I stopped reading out of disgust and looked up at Cissy who seemed to be in a state of shock. She had always had a love for Rosealene I even have to admit that I had grown quite fond of the child. Draco looked at the picture of the girl in the newspaper and looked upon her with pure adoration and lovingness and brushed his small finger along the picture before ripping up the small boy next to her.
"Mine!" He he pointed tracing her picture.

Draco's pov:

Pwetty...... but that ugwy boy is ruining her picture. Rip rip ( Harry's picture) perfect!