breakfast

3rd person

The sun broke through the windows of the Hogwarts halls soon awakening everyone else. Being early birds the Hufflepuffs happily walked in, Cedric kept his eyes glued to Rosealene while he looked at her adoringly. A few minutes later Ravenclaw showed up their eyes being focused on the words of their books that were stuffed in the books held delicately in each of their hands. 

The only two houses that have not come down were Slytherin and Gryffindor. Although enemy's they were in a lot of ways alike. The only difference being their point of view on why they'd be late. Gryffindor because they were just tired all forgot to set an alarm and Slytherin because they just didn't give a fuck. They did show up but not  together as the houses tended to on the first few days of school. Usually the prefaces tried their best to make their houses look better then each others.

Draco and Rosalene quietly but comfortably ate their breakfast and then judged each person in the room by afar. While Rosy was observing a Ravenclaw Draco notice the four pairs of Gryffindor eyes and 1 Hufflepuff eyeing down what he had already claimed his. He knew that those weren't the only boys that noticed Rosealene but those were the ones he planned to get rid of first. Especially that bloody Potter whom he had sworn to agitate to the best of his abilities. Blaise sat down also eyeing his girl which hadn't bothered Draco as much for he know that his control over Slytherin was different then his over the other houses. Even the older kids seemed to praise him or at least his family name.

The teachers table on the other hand was more worried about how they were going to teach their classes today. In fact no one except Snape and Quirrel. Quirrel still bombarding Snape with questions about the one thing that he could feel.

Voldemort had never felt an ounce of  affection toward anything. In fact he never felt anything. He had felt empty and at a loss until he was gifted what he calls his angel. He had always picked up emotions by watching scenarios for example when her saw someone in TV laughing he would smile. Not because was happy or amused but because that is what he thought would be the appropriate action. He just mimicked what he saw which helped him a achieve many things. Their was only one hermitia that he had exactly
#

It's being his dearest daughter
Quirrel made eye contact with Rosy for a minute and before dropping it he shivered as her eyes flashed a golden color as if she had fought onto him. She seemed to have seen his every secret but that could not confirmed as she was currently playing footseys with the Malfoy boy. Quirrel whispered a light statement to the back of his head before running off to what he said was the bathroom. Snape followed hi. Soon after his appearance was no longer viable theough the halls.