chapter 4: draco meets harry

Dracos pov:

Mom and dad embraced each other before dad looked at me with either a look of disappointment or acknowledgment it was hard to tell at times but I guess that it was a mix of both.

Dad and I walked along the sidewalk in silence before he decided to go grab my books while I went to get a cloak. While there another boy walked in. He was skinny, way to skinny for his clothes and his glasses were to thick for his face. He had long dark hair and green eyes all in all he looked sort of like a rat. "Hogwarts too dear?" Someblady asked him. All he did was nod. Being the kind soul I am I decided to give him the opportunity of speaking to me.

"Hi I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," I said looking at him we simply nodded and said that his name was Harry. We talked for a few minutes, well it was mostly me talking since he seemed clueless he didn't even know what quidditch was. I suspected mudblood but when I asked he said that his parents were both wizards. Perhaps he was simply just a clueless rat. I told him how mudbloods shouldn't be aloud and he just simply nodded making me a bit aggravated.

He asked about hufflepuff a bit and I told him the truth. That Hufflepuffs were weak and that Slytherin was the beat house. I could never be in Hufflepuff nor would I ever hang out with them. Unless it was her . I kept on talking to the rat until I think he looked offended. I was talking about the big oaf in the window . He walked away soon after that. The boy looked dirty, he would be better off not being I Slytherin

>fun fact about this fanfic< a huge portrait of baby Rosealene is hung above their fire place. They also have a whole room dedicated to newspapers and sightings of her for the lord to see when/if he came back. All the death eaters are also suppose to keep track of her and try to dig up details about how to get their dark lady back.