Chapter Two: Shifting Style

"The ten Most Seductive Ways to get the guy you Want!" 

"The dos and Don'ts of Seducing Men," 

The Internet was such a lovely way to find the information you wanted, I mean cougars everywhere wanted to know these things and I was glad that they'd be able to find them. I also loved the man or woman who invented sarcasm. 

Everything that I'd found had to do about sex, but the one thing that I did find that intrigued me was an article by an anonymous writer. The article was called, "Seducing is Overrated, try the Pure Act." To say the least, it was the article I was definitely going to follow. 

The gist of it was keeping the boy at bay. Seducing him would be easy; tighter pants but flattering yet decent tops. The article named ways to use the situations at hand to show him more, while making it seem incidental. It gave me tips on how to use my eyelashes to flutter at the right moment; the ways to capture his attention while not trying to seem covetous. 

Then the same person, 'Anon Jay', wrote how to capture the attention of a bad boy. While Jaxon wasn't a bad boy per say, he was close enough. In that article I found mostly the same stuff, but at the bottom the last lines caught me. 

"Spontaneously get his attention, if you seem uninterested one minute, but suppliant the next he'll crave more. All a bad boy wants is a girl who can keep him held to the ground. Who's to say that doing it through spontaneous actions won't hold his attention longer than a month?"

I needed to show him a side of me that I held with Sarah, but a side that had more to do with the impulsive seduction side. I had to get his attention in my own way and the articles gave me tips on how to do it in many ways. I planned on following them whole heartedly and adding my own sparks. I needed him to see me more than average, but not too much that it looked like I was pushing myself on him. 

So the first thing I needed to do was raid my best friend's closet for her one size, too tight, blue jeans. Then I'd figure out how to make him see me a little more than his other girls, while not talking to him...the action sounded simple, but then again what do I know?

***

Sarah was not happy that I needed her jeans, and even worse, that I wouldn't tell her what I planned to do any further than, "He'll notice me, that's the first phase." Her anger had risen to a new high when I told her not to worry about what I was going to be doing throughout the week and that I was using Tyler as my back up. 

"You're going to tell my boyfriend more about the plan than you're going to tell me?" Sarah complained as I pulled out a pair of her dark black jeans. Blue and green, were a few of the vibrant colors that had been splattered on them; and my favorite part, was the handprint on the lower back thigh. That special little mark was put there by me when we painted in my room. 

"Look I just need his help for a few things," I said as I tucked the pants under my arm and grabbed a dark pair of blue skinny jeans. "It's not like I'm going to need him to put his hands all over me or something," Not that I know of yet.

"He better not have to do that, because I swear Avalon, if I see you with your tongue down his throat," She glared. "Best friend or not, it's world war three." I grabbed one of her shirts too and turned to her with a smile. "I'm serious Avalon," 

"I know you are," I said as I threw the clothes into my bag and plopped down onto her bed. "That's what makes it so funny," Sarah smiled before shoving my arm. She was my best friend, no doubt, we were sisters; closer than Jaimie and I. 

"At the least, tell me so I can know how to react if I see it," She said warningly and I nodded. 

I needed Tyler to get Jaxon's schedule. If I could make myself present more than once a day, and have something for him to remember me by, then it would be perfect. A few bumps every now and then, a signature scent; I'd have Jaxon climbing walls to get to me.