Thirteen

I pulled my hair into a messy updo after getting dressed and when I looked in the mirror it dawned on me, I couldn't wait to have a larger wardrobe and be able to wear more clothes. once I get the leader position, which I will, then I'll have a lot more points and I'll have to dress nicer anyways for a leader.
I add some mascara and eye liner and then I'm done.
"Hey are you ready for breakfast?" I asked my friends but they all looked tired and nervous.
"I don't think I could eat if I was forced." Connor says and I look at home confused.
"Why are you guys so nervous? You're going to pass. You have nothing to worry about." I tell them but they ignore me. "come on. We have to go anyways."
Breakfast was normal. All the initiates seamed super nervous and the dauntless weren't really around, as if they knew we were scared.
"Can we talk?" I looked up and saw Four. I nod quickly and stand up. We walk to an empty table and sit down across from each other. "Are you ok? What happened?"
"Four I'm fine. He said he needed time but he still wasn't going to let anyone hurt me. But he was hurt by it. I could tell. It took everything he had not to kill me. I know it did."
"Eric must really love you Kraven. Don't take that for granted."
"How do you know?"
"Because I have seen Eric kill Divergent's with no hesitation. He is so loyal to his faction that nothing else has ever mattered."
Eric had killed Divergent's? I mean I guess I knew he would but I didn't know that he had. Eric had up so many walls and even though I thought I had gotten through, I really hadn't. he told me how he felt about me and he told me he loved me but there were so many secrets and that was something that I couldn't live with. Thats why I had to tell him about me. I couldn't keep the secret forever.
"What about the test? I faced my fear Four. I don't have one anymore. What if they figure it out..." I start to panic but he takes my hands on the table to get me to calm down.
"Kraven. You aren't fearless because you are divergent. You are fearless because you are the most Dauntless person I know. To you, fear is just the impact of your mind but for the most part you have figured out how to control it."
"But what about when I go into the sim and there is nothing there?"
"They will just go the Dauntless route. Especially with who your dad is and who you're marrying. Plus everyone wants you in that leadership position."

As I sat with the other initiates, waiting to go into the room were our final sim will be held, I couldn't help but think about Eric.
He would be in there, all the leaders would. Then tonight they would let us pick our jobs in the order or our ranking and they would also assign housing. I already knew I would be moved in with Eric. we would keep his one bed room apartment until I was pregnant. Just that thought alone makes me dizzy.

"Kraven Collins." I look up when my name is called my an Erudite member. I take a deep breath and then follow him through the door. the room is huge and round with the chair in the middle and Erudite and Dauntless leaders standing off to the side. Tori was by the chair with the shot in her hand and Four met me half way.
"You have nothing to worry about. just stay calm." He tells me as I sit down before turning to look at Tori who gives me a smile.
"Good luck Kraven." she injects the shot into my neck and then everything goes black.
But I opens eyes and I'm still in the chair, everyone is whispering but it's Max that starts clapping.
I look towards him and see him standing with the other leaders, Eric Angelica, my father , and Stephan.
"Kraven you have done what all dauntless have aimed to do for years. You are fearless." He shook my hand and then stepped back. I left the room in a hurry as I went to wait in the pit with the other initiates.
It didn't take long until we were all sitting together again and the leaders walked into the room.
Everything breezed by quickly for me. Eric was talking to us and explains the board and retails and then explained how we would pick our jobs and housing. when it came to housing after I had taken the leadership position, Eric walked up to the table and spoke to Lauren.
"She will be living with me so you can skip her."
Lauren gave me somewhat of a sympathetic look as she jotted it down and I quickly turned away and went to leave but Eric followed me and stopped me.
"Where are you going?" He asked, his voice sounded cold and far from the caring voice I had gotten used to.
"I was going to go pack up my belongings and move them to your apartment. Is that ok with you?" I bite back and he glares at me. "Act like you hate me Eric, I really don't care because I know how you really feel. I know that you think that what I am changes that but it doesn't! You are going to die trying to fight the love you feel for me! And that is pathetic." I pull my eyes away from his shocked ones and hurry towards the dorm. This was more painful that I had thought it would be.