Dare 11/12 (kinda)

DaneSepticeye5 dares Anti to ask Diana out and has given details of the date

Anti: *blushes a lot* fine *walks up to Diana tapping her on the shoulder*

Diana: *turns around* oh hey Anti, what's up?

Anti: I was wondering would you like to *gulps* go to the movies with me?

Diana: *blushes* as in like a date?

Anti: *blushes more nodding*

Diana: *blushes even deeper* alright

Anti: *takes Diana's hand and teleports them both to the movies*

DaneSepticeye5 also dares them self and Dark to spy on Anti and Diana

Dark: alright, this will be interesting come on Dane' *takes Dane' by the hand and teleports them to the cinema with Diana and Anti*

Dane': *lightly blushes*

Anti: *doesn't notice them, takes Diana inside and gets them tickets to see a horror movie*

Diana: *gulps when figuring out which movie their seeing*

Anti: *goes to the screening room, making his appearance human like , sitting down*

Diana: *sits down beside Anti*

Dark: *makes himself and Dane' invisible and goes into the screening room sitting in the seats that were empty behind Anti and Diana*

*the movie starts up, a while into the movie a jumpscare happens*

Diana: *jumps, hugging Anti burying her head in his chest*

Anti: *blushes, puts his arm round Diana's waist*

Diana: *blushes into his chest*

Anti: don't worry little demon it can't hurt you, no need to be afraid

Diana: *lets go of Anti* easy for you to say, you big scary demon *nudges Anti*

Anti: *rolls eyes blushing a bit more continuing to watch the movie*

Dark: *smirks at the 2*

Dane': *smiles at the cuteness*

Dark: *glances a little at Dane' before continuing to watch the others*

*a gory scene happens in the movie but instead of looking grossed out like the rest of the audience Diana and Anti both have fits of giggles*

Anti: *glances at Diana thinking* 'damn she's mental, like me. That's hot'

Dark: *reads Anti's thought and whispers it to Dane'*

Dane': *smirks, giggling a bit*

*the movie eventually ends and both pairs walk out the cinema*

Anti: *decides to tease Diana, pins her against the wall on the outside of the cinema*

Diana: *blushes heavily* w-what are you doing?

Anti: *his face millimetres from Diana's face, brushes his lips against Diana's slightly* you know you're really hot~

Dark+ Dane': *see's the whole thing, holding in their fan squeals, Dark the easiest*

Diana: *blushes as red as a tomato* t-thank you

Anti: *smirks before unpinning her*

Diana: *releases a breath she didn't know she was holding in, pouts at Anti*

Anti: aww don't look at me like that, little demon

Diana: stop it with that nickname

Anti: would you prefer Little Puppet then or how about Hottie or *leans closer* Kitten-~ *purrs slightly*

Diana: *blushes so hard, her heart is beating so fast she faints*

Anti: *catches Diana picking her up bridal style teleporting back to the house*

Dark: *makes himself and Dane' not invisible taking their hand and teleporting them both back as well*