Dare 13

@MICRO_MIXER_XD dares Anti to prank everyone

Chase: well it was nice knowing you all

Anti: this is going to be fun

Diana: we're all dead meat

Anti: enjoy being anxious for the next few weeks until I do all your pranks

Marvin: oh crap

(Same day)

Anti: hey Henrik

Henrik: what?

Anti: the coffee machine is messing up

Henrik:... WHAT! *runs to check the machine*

Anti: *follows smirking a bit*

Henrik: *checks it over* it looks like it's working

Anti: look closer

Henrik: *looks closer*

Anti: *glitches the coffee machine so boiling hot coffee shoots in Henrik's face*

Henrik: EEEEKKKK *runs off to cool of his face*

Anti: *laughing his head off on the ground* 1 down

(The next day)

Anti: *walks into Marvin's room quietly whilst Marvin is working so Marvin doesn't notice him*

Marvin: *doesn't notice Anti coming in and continues testing a spell*

Anti: *creeps up behind him and whispering in his ear* Jackie wants to give you some special treatment~

Marvin: WHAT! *didn't expect that so messed up the spell he was doing causing his hair to puff up like an afro*

Anti: puhahahaha *laughing*

Marvin: *turns around glaring at Anti* I will shove your knife up your ass crack if you don't leave right now

Anti: *giggles glitching out of there*

(2 days later)

Jackie: *playing video games in his room with Chase*

Anti: *glitches into the game and into Chase's avatar taking control of it, he made it shoot Jackie's avatar killing him*

Jackie: what the hell dude *looks at Chase not believing this*

Chase: I didn't do anything, it's like it did it on it's own

Jackie: bullshit

Anti: *glitches into Jackie's avatar when he respawns shooting Chase's avatar*

Chase: dude!

Jackie: I didn't do anything

Chase: likely story

*Jackie and Chase start to fight whilst Anti glitches out giggling into the other room*

(Next day)

Anti: Diana dearie~

Diana: hm? *looks over blushing at Anti*

Anti: I want to tell you something

Diana: *blushes more* what do you want to tell me?

Anti: something I've been hiding for so long *gets closer to Diana*

Diana: *blushes even more* w-what is it?

Anti: *presses Diana against the wall*

Diana: *blushing hard*

Anti: *smirks* actually never mind *glitches away*

Diana: *standing there in denial that just happened before looking annoyed* Anti you asshole!!

(The next day)

Dark: *is in the shower completely naked, boiling hot water, washing himself*

Anti: *goes into the cupboard with the boiler in it and turns off the hot water*

Dark: *the water suddenly turns freezing cold right on naked Dark, he immediately noticed* ARHHHH

Anti: *laughing his head off*

Dark: Anti I will disembody you!

Anti: *grins glitching away* gotta catch me first Sharpie

(The next day)

Jack: *washing hair in the shower*

Anti: *whispers* hehe this is revenge also for the community, never go back on your what you said *grabs shampoo filling it also with green hair dye putting it back*

Jack: *grabs the shampoo using it on his hair without noticing the green hair dye, finishes up and gets out the shower looking in the mirror before seeing his hair is green again* WTF

Anti: *glitches away laughing*

(2 days later)

Wilford: *seeing 'bubble gum bitch' in his bedroom with the song playing in the background*

Anti: this is going to be fun *smirks and glitches his phone/ speaker to suddenly playing loud screamer music*

Wilford: EEEEKKK!!
*tried to turn it off but before he could*

Jameson: *slams open his door* *signs* I heard you scream what's wrong? *hears the music covers his ears*

Wilford: *turns off the music* sorry it glitched to screamer music for some reason

Jameson: *signs* wait glitched....

Wilford: ANTI!!!

Anti: *glitches away laughing*

(Next day)

Robbie: *in his room snuggling with his teddy bear*

Anti: *sighs* it said everyone, sorry Rob this isn't personal, I'll make his one simple and easy *puts taken across his door*

Robbie: *gets up to get himself a glass on water but is stopped by the tape* err-uhh *cute confused Robbie face*

Anti: damn it *cuts the tape before glitching away*

(Later that day)

Mark: and I'll see you all, in the next video bu-byee *turns off recording*

Anti: *glitches the camera so it looked like it didn't record*

Mark: *checks the footage but can't find it* what the hell *checks again* oh fuck, it didn't record. IT DIDN'T RECORD, but this is a story driven game I can't skip the story like that by not uploading that part, and it was a hilarious video. No I need to find that recording it had to of recorded it had to!!!

Anti: *laughing at this scene from the other room before unglitching his camera*

Mark: *recording came back* wait it glitched.... ANTI!!!!!

Anti: *glitches away cackling*

(There's too many egos to do them all but yu got the drift I think)