^2^ The Next Galaxy!

"Come here!"

A loud voice resonated in the main chambers. The walls seemed to be dipped into a dark chocolate fudge, making the surroundings as dim as it would get. The commander slipped down apprehensively after noticing the guard's ferocious glare. He shivered. The cold dry air was just picking on his green and taut skin.

"Are they aboard?"

The voice rang out again. The commander turned to stare at the large command chair situated in the middle of the wide room. He sighed. This was not the way the room used to be...

"Y-yes..." He let out a soft and weak mutter.

"Good..." The reprobate revealed a toothy grin of satisfaction. "Now, brief them of the missions I set for them..."

"Y-yes my l-lord..." the commander looked down in dismay and great regret. 

"Brother... Why are you looking so glum? You should be glad your job is not finished yet... But once I wield the power of all the Power Spheres this galaxy has to offer, I will just cast you and your useless organisation out to the next one..."Ha, ha, ha. 

...

Blaze: Ooooh!! This ship is so cool!!! *Marvelled at every little detail on the walls*

Thorn: *Walked into a corner and saw some balloons* Ooooh!! Pop time!

Thunderstorm: Nu- *Mouth got covered*

Cyclone: Na, na, Hali... *Smirked as he blushed* This will be fun...

Thunderstorm: *Struggled as he looked at the balloons* No! N-no! H-help...

Ice: *Sleepwalked past* Roast chicken...

Quake: *Followed Ice closely* Ice! If I have to tell you one last time I am afraid your goddamn name will be written in my list of d'holes!

Solar: *Sat at a side and finished his mathematics examinations paper* Cher! I'm done!! *Waved his scripts*

Cyclone: Hurry Thorn! Pop it! *Squeezed Thunderstorm* Yippee!!

Thunderstorm: No... *Panted vigorously*

Thorn: *Summoned leaf blades and threw them at the balloons* Yaddle!

Thunderstorm: *Cringed and shuddered* Arh... *Power watch let out intermittent static*

Blaze: *Joined in the fun* Yeehaw!! *Leapt and slammed down on the balloons* 

Thunderstorm: Argh... Help!! *Gruntled as his power watch cackled*

Cyclone: Hehe! More! More!!

Thorn: *Shot out leaves* Pew pew!

Blaze: *Continued bouncing on balloons* 

Thunderstorm: *Dark aura surrounded him*

Ice: *Continued sleepwalking* Danger...

"HEY! Who said you can play?"

A muscular figure stepped into the room, cracking his neck and knuckles as he approached the siblings.

G. Bulletproof: Uncle!! *Ran forward to hug him again*

FA. Rubberflex: Are we going on another vacation? *Looked up earnestly*

Solar: *Rolled eyes as he watched his siblings surround his uncle* Really? Since when did he become this popular? *Caught sight of Thunderstorm standing at one corner* Eh? Hali?

Thunderstorm: *Turned around with gloomy face* I will be your worst nightmare...

Solar: *Screamed like a girl* Ahhhh!!

Uncle. B: *Tidied his military suit* Hey! Who said screaming is allowed here? *Pulled out his cane of justice* Who is the person in charge?

Gopal: *Said a matter of factly* Me! I am Boboiboy's master!

Uncle. B: Really?

Gopal: Yes! All his successes are due to me! Gopal Kumar!! *Did a dance but got caned by Uncle.B* *Cried as he ran away*

Uncle. B: That is for breaking my second code of order- Not controlling your team when they are behaving madly!

The siblings: Haha! Nice one Uncle!

Uncle. B: Come on boys! Let me show you the real order! *Made a beeline for the Prince's quarters* *Knocked on the door* Anyone home?

*No response* 

Uncle. B: *Pissed* Hello? *Knocked again* 

*Still no response*

Uncle. B: *Kicked the door open* Is everyone fine- *Bucket of water splashed on him* What- *Took a few steps forward and slipped on a banana peel* Ack! *Landed in a coffin and snizzed* So dusty-

Plasma (Split into individual elements): Close it guys!! *Clapped his hands*

Nova:  Aye aye boss! *Nailed the coffin lid shut*

Raeglen: *Patted Soundwave* Hit it up!

Soundwave: ASTRONOMIA!!! *Hands flew over piano keys*

Plasma: *Directed the others* Bring it up! *Held a camera* Go!

Nova, Stormcloud, Love, Jaüen, Raeglen and GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Stood in positions* *Wore sunglasses of different shapes and sizes* 

Plasma: Now!

The acting siblings: *Lifted the coffin and danced to Astronomia* 

The audiences: Seriously...

 Uncle. B: *Struggled in coffin* Let me out!!! *Jerked and rocked the coffin*

 The acting siblings: *Fell to the ground and did the ground level dance moves* 

Uncle. B: *Banged the coffin surface* I just sneezed! I'm not dead!

Plasma: *Joined in the fun* *Did the Covid-19 meme dance*

Quake: *Rolled eyes* When is this gonna end? Why are you guys fooling around? I thought you were going to brief you on our mission?

P. Utential: *Merged back into one* It was so fun! *Turned to his brothers* Anyways, can you guys continue this for me? I need to brief the others on our hunt for Power Spheres!

All: HUNT FOR POWER SPHERES?

P. Utential: *Popped from behind the door* And the ship is setting off soon! Make sure you take your seats! Woohoo! To the next galaxy!

All: *Stunned and excited for their next missions*