^12^ Royal Rescue

Operation: Royal Rescue begins...

"Hmmm... Is the big guy in a yellow vest a security guard or the one in a blue uniform?"

FA. Rubberflex pondered as he stared at the entrance of the facility.

"Don't you keep a journal?" P. Utential said in annoyance.

The flight admiral made a confused look into his watch, "Sorry bro. I am not a mugger like you..."

"No, dim wit! It is your journal where you draw your anime characters!" GCS. Hypnoboulder stood for his brother once again and rolled his eyes.

"OOH! Yes yes!" The flight admiral turned to his journal and peered at a picture of a security guard.

"EH? My drawing of a security guard is a man in a robber vest?!"

While FA. Rubberflex was thinking about the target, P. Utential was getting frustrated inside the pod.

"What the hell is he taking so long to distract him? Anyway, why is it so hot inside the pod?"

"Well, you turned off the engine to not attract any unwanted attention. So, when the engine goes off, the air conditioner goes with it too!" replied G. Bulletproof.

"Then why is it that you guys are not complaining or anything?" P. Utential said as he focused intently on the windscreen. Suddenly, a reflection of a water gun appeared on the windscreen. The Prince lost focus and stared at it.

"Ooh, so magical!!" he squealed. All of a sudden, he felt liquid splashing on his arm.

"What the heck? Bwaaaa! Why are you all playing a fool?" He turned around to only be greeted by his brothers, either shooting with water guns in a self-created pool or trying to drown one another with rubber floats.

"That's the only way to keep cool!"

The Prince scratched his head, "Where did that water come from?"

"Oh, it is not just any water... it is water from our bodies!"

"Yucks! That is it! I have waited for enough!!!" Diamond screamed as he blasted past the gate into the facility.

"What da heck" FA Rubberflex was left there stunned as he dropped his journal in shock.

"Hey! Stop there!" A team of security guards came rushing over to catch the ship.

FA. Rubberflex: *Smirked as he stretched his body* This is fun time! *Sprinted forward and started to subdue everyone with his shapeshifting powers*

The guards: *Shot at him but missed*

FA. Rubberflex: Too slow! *Swung around as he knocked out all of them with a kick* *Noticed a guard was about to make a call and punched his nose* I'm taking that! *Placed the walkie-talkie near his ear*

"C-69! Do you copy? I'm sending reinforcements over..."

FA. Rubberflex: Oh shit... *Spoke into the walkie-talkie* Nah... False alarm... Everything is normal... Just a few wild dogs...

"I'm sending a team over to help... Over"

FA. Rubberflex: F***! *Threw the walkie-talkie aside and picked up a map and a gun* *Went into the security room and fumbled with the controls* If this doesn't work, I have to break in... *Looked worriedly at the map*

...

P. Utential: *Jumped off the ship with Teon, Miles, and Raeglen* *Handed control of the ship to his elder brother* Wait in the woods.

Raeglen: Aren't you being a little too rash just now?

Teon: Yeah, you should not have crashed through the security...

Miles: *Played with his brother's phone* Ooh! The pictures...

P. Utential: *Snatched his phone and smiled* It is alright. Rol is a talented hacker! *Emergency alert rang* F*** *Spotted some bad guys ahead*

...

Jaüen: *Drove the Rolls- Royce bulletproof car and stopped in front of a building* Told ya' I should have been the leader.

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Okay boomer...

Jaüen: Lol... And look out for those bad guys. I heard they stole the top-notch rifles...

G. Bulletproof: *Drew out two heavy laser guns* You want some?

Jaüen: Nah... I will just stick with my shotgun! *Kissed his beloved shotgun* I will be waiting around this area for you and the refugees. Good luck in trying not to die...

(In the underground facility)

The two brothers were in an elevator...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Cav... do you still remember the good old times when we were younger?

G. Bulletproof: ?

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Remember the movie "Thor Ragnarok"?

G. Bulletproof: Yeah... why?

GCS. Hypnoboulder: You know the scene in the elevator when Thor and Loki went to steal the Grandmaster's spacecraft? Then they had this conversation where they agreed to play a trick on the Sakaarians?

G. Bulletproof: *Closed his eyes and shook his head* I am definitely not doing that "Get Help" move...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Grinned* No! I mean that move is so unoriginal and limited in power. Come on! I have a much better plan! *Rubbed his hands*

Ding! The elevator door opens...

"Hello there!" GCS. Hypnoboulder smiled as he dragged his 'unconscious' brother on the floor. "I have got you an offering, an enemy who tried to trespass this facility!"

A tall and burly officer went up to the boys and snarled in a gruff voice, "Where is your validation pass, huh?"

"We don't need a validation pass..." GCS. Hypnoboulder said as he sent a hypnotising wave towards the officer, waving his hand in front of his face.

"You... don't need a validation pass..." The officer reciprocated and moved aside, thoroughly hypnotised by the trickster's spell.

"Lead us to the hostage chamber!" the trickster instructed again. Suddenly, hordes of men appeared and pointed their rifles at the brothers. "Hands up now!"

"Not a chance in hell! Cav!"

"Aye!" G. Bulletproof pressed a button on his pen and mine traps exploded around the whole room, clearing the pathway for the brothers. "That is why you don't get distracted!"

...

The hypnotised officer: *Slammed the refugees room door open* Here sir...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: Yahoo! Come on out, you are free!

G. Bulletproof: *Was on a lookout and hurried towards his brother* Shit. We got more incoming and fast! *Handed his brother the laser gun* You ready?

GCS. Hypnoboulder: You bet! *Cracked his neck as he pulled the trigger*

Operation- Royal Rescue (Hostages) Success!