^3^ Creepiness unfolding

(In the restroom)…

There was the normal and loud chattering as our heros crowd in the restroom, talking over one another…

G. Bulletproof: I shall record every part of my mission and post it online to show those haters that I can rise above hate!

Solar: I wish Uncle will follow you all the way! *Leaned on the sink*

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Rolled eyes* What’s wrong with him anyways? 

Blaze: He still has some beef with him! *Turned excitedly* Right Ice?

Ice: *Sleeping with his head in the sink* 

“All agents, I repeat all agents, please report to the auditorium now…”

Raeglen: Alright guys… Time to go! *Ushered everyone out of the restroom* 

As everyone cleared the restroom, the wind elemental looked back over his shoulder.

“Has anyone seen Hali?”

“Come on Taufli… Thunderstorm is more responsible than you…” the earth elemental patted his brother and walked him out. 

“I guess so…” Cyclone could only cast a frightful and worried glance back before the main door was slammed shut.

(A few seconds later…)

Flush~

The red-eyed teenager stood up after finishing his business. Grinning in satisfaction at his phone screen, the lightning manipulator let out a yell of joy. 

Thunderstorm: Yes! Finally I got my high score in Mobile Legends Bang Bang!! Suck that Mama! *Reached out for some toilet rolls* If there aren’t any left, I swear… *Felt that the toilet roll was empty* 

“WHERE is the goddamn paper?!” 

Thunderstorm was getting a little pissed after discovering that the toilet roll was empty. He fumbled and looked at every corner. “What kind of a spaceship does not have any toilet paper? Guys? Can someone be kind enough to throw some toilet paper over?” 

There was no response…

“Hello? Is anyone there?”

There was still no response

Thunderstorm: *Walked to the door and knocked on it* Mama? Taufli? Ice? *Confused* Did they just leave me? *Opened the door slightly and took a peek* Eh? Where the f*** is everybody? Jeezz… Hope that there’s no one out here...

The lightning elemental covered his privates and scurried out into the once clamorous restroom. He looked around. There was not even a single soul in sight. 

Shivering from the strong blast of the air- conditioner, Thunderstorm hollered, “Guys… This is not funny! I’m getting cold in here!” “Don’t you guys dare ditch me, or I’ll-”

Suddenly, a toilet roll mysteriously rolled to his feet. What in the world?!

With the sound of cold gusts blasting all around you, and being the only person in the huge restroom, won’t you not become afraid? 

“Um…” Thunderstorm shivered as he could hear laughter, like those of demonic spirits or one-eyed ghouls. Out of the blue, his watch flickered, producing static and hurling red electricity everywhere. “Is this normal?” The lightning manipulator quivered in cold perspiration. 

Suddenly, footsteps could be heard. They were getting louder and louder as the seconds ticked by.

“EIkkk!” Thunderstorm shrieked as he grabbed the toilet roll and dashed into the cubicle door which was left slightly ajar before closing it shut. Peering beneath the door, he gasped. Did he hear voices?

The main door creaked open. The lightning elemental could only watch in fear as his power watch fizzled and buzzed on…