E L E V E N

"Zack let go!" I laughed as he held my waist firmly, yet playfully not wanting me to leave for class.

"Nooo I don't want you too go" he said.

I turned around and kissed him, yet again, trying to make him let me loose.

No use.

"Zack seriously, I have to get to class. I'll see you later. I love you" I said.

He smiled and kissed me one last time before letting me leave.

I made my way to class and sat down.

I was met with an upset Nina.

She had mascara stains underneath her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked setting down my books, scooting closer to her.

"Me and Slater broke up" she replied blankly.

"Oh" I started "I'm so sorry. Do you wanna talk about it? What happened?" I asked.

She sniffed. "Remember when the guys went out the other night?"

"Yeah" I answered.

"Slater" she sniffed her again "cheated"

I bit my lip trying to think of what to say.

"Oh" I whispered, that was the only words that could come out. "I'm so sorry"

"Yeah, well maybe you should talk to Screech. You know, about Zack" she clicked her pen.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows.

"Your perfect boyfriend isn't so perfect" she spat. "Slater wasn't the only one who cheated the other night"

I bit my lip.

I felt the same way I did that day in highschool when Slater and Zack fought.

That was the day I found out Zack went on a date with another girl.

I didn't wanna believe the words that came out of her mouth.

Class started but I obviously couldn't stay focused.

I had to talk to Zack later.

-

"Zack, are you kidding me?" I yelled "is this relationship a joke to you? We're not in high school anymore!"

Just a few minutes ago I asked Zack what happened the other night, within those few minutes it had turned into a elevating argument.

"What do you want me to say? I'm sorry!" He said back.

I crossed my arms and wiped a tear.

"Sorry?" I laughed "your sorry?"

He threw his head back.

"I should've never trusted you. I wish I could take it all back. I'm just a fucking joke to you, right Zack?"

"No, I love you. I was drunk, it was dumb. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he pleaded.

"Do you really mean that?" I wiped another tear "because I don't think you do. When you love someone, your loyal too them"

He didn't say anything for a few seconds.

I looked at him again and then quickly looked back down.

"get out" I whispered

"What?" He said a little louder then I expected.

I shook a little.

"Zack I can't do this. It happened back in high school. I forgave you. You came back into my life and  here we are. Repeating history." My voice shaky

"I-" he started and I cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it" I said and walked passed him into the girls room where I saw Kelly and Nina sitting in there beds.

They looked up at me and both brought me into a hug.

"I hate boys" I whispered as I cried into there arms.

"Me too" Kelly says.

"Men are rats" Nina said.

"Yes they are" I whispered.