F I F T E E N

After our wonderful, yet short spring break vacation we were back at college.

We only had one more marking period left until summer vacation which I couldn't be more excited for.

Over the last few days of our spring vacation, me and Zack got extremely close, yet again.

I mean physically and emotionally.

Let me make it easy: me and Zack were back together officially.

We both decided we couldn't take "just being friends" anymore.

We now sat at the dining room table playing go fish.

-

"Go fish" I said to Zack.

He sighed and picked up another card as the door opened to reveal Kelly with a bunch of shopping bags.

"Someone had a shopping spree" I laugh.

"Summer spree" she laughed.

"Where's the rest of the gang?" I asked.

"Still at the mall" she shrugged and I nodded at her.

"I'm gonna go put this stuff away" Kelly said walking to the girls room.

Zack got up and went to pour himself a glass of water as he came back down to sit he kissed the top of my head.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night? We can go see a movie and then head to the beach afterwards? I heard it's supposed to be super nice out" Zack asked.

"Yeah, sure that sounds great" I smile at him. "Now let me finish kicking your ass in go fish"