Part 6

The next morning, I was woken up by sun shining through the window. I stretched a little, still not finding the will to open my eyes just yet. I relaxed back into the bed and then I heard a chuckle.

My eyes snapped opened and the events of last night came rushing back. I looked up and was met JJ's eyes. I looked his face over and smiled. He was smiling down at me. He was propped up on one elbow looked down at me. His face was so relaxed and the smile he had made me just want to kiss him. So I did.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me and kissed him deeply. His hand went to my waist and I pulled back.

"Good morning", I said and pecked him again.

"Good morning", he said and tucked his face into my neck and kissed on it.

"How long have you been up", I moaned.

He stopped his kissing and looked at me, "Not sure. I just know I've been watching your beautiful face sleep."

"JJ, we shared a bed before all this", I laughed.

"I know, but before I wasn't able to watch you like that and do this", he said and kissed me again.

I felt the smile against his lips. I pushed JJ over and ended up on top of him, "As much I love being here with you, we gotta pick up where we left off yesterday", I told him.

He flipped us to where he was hovering over me, "I could be down with that", he said and kissed me.

I pushed him back and let out a small laugh, "Not what I was talking about cowboy. I mean with the boat thing. We've got to get over to John B's at some point."

He leaned down and kissed my neck, "We will. It's still pretty early."

"Well, I've still got to shower and change, and you could use a shower too babe", I told him in a joking manner.

"Is that an invitation?", he smirked.

"In your dreams blondie", I told him as I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me and sat up.

"So, we're doing the 'babe' thing now?", he asked as he watched me get out of bed.

"I mean, why not?", I shrugged and picked up my bag setting it on the bed and opened it up.

"So, does this mean you're my girlfriend?", he asked.

I looked up at him. He was setting up, the sheet laid fallen at his waist, you could slightly see the waist of his shorts but not much. He had no shirt and tousled hair.

"Does this mean you're my boyfriend?", I asked still staring at his shirtless figure.

"I think it does", he laughed, "You know, it's really nice when you catch your girlfriend checking you out."

My eyes snapped to his face and I felt the blush creep to my cheeks, "Well I can't help that you're so damn attractive", I said putting my attention back to my bag and trying to find clothes.

I pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a tank top then I went over to JJ's closet and pulled out an old red and black flannel. I tossed the flannel on the bed and leaned over and kissed JJ one more time.

"I'll be right back", I said and kissed him again.

"Okay. Don't forget to lock the door. I'll leave my door open", he said and I nodded.