13

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

Naujour green

"Stop playin wit my money jit" I said to one of my new workers that I hired

"Stop playin wit my money jit" I said to one of my new workers that I hired. He supposed to count money and got m shit messed up.

I had 100k this dumb ass nigga counted 50k. "Sorry boss" he said.

"Getcho dumb ass out my face" I said shooing him away. One thing ion like is when people fuck wit my money.

My phone started ringing and I let it sit cuz I was already mad at everybody today. Cuz nun was goin right.

Nobody had they shit together ever since polo and cam been gone to help with they girls. People ain't been bout they shit.

My phone kept ringing so I answered it not looking at the caller id. "What the fuck you want" I said.

"Try that shit again cuz I'm not the one" Lani ass said thinking she run somebody.

"Yes ma'am" I said since she said try again. "Boy- anyway when you get home cuz I'm hungry" I know she ain't just call me because she was hungry.

"I'm finna come ova there Whatchu want to eat" I said rubbing my face. "Some wings from the place by the mall a 20 peice with a strawberry lemonade please" she said smiling in the camera.

"Igh hungry ass yeen ask what I want to eat" I said knowing what I want to eat.

"Ian sharing my food cuz ian ate nun fr since breakfast" she said. "Mane ion want yo stankin ass wings" I said mugging the camera.

"What you wanted to eat then" she said looking in the camera.

"Some pussy" I said and she smirked and tried to hide it.

"From who" she said raising an eyebrow. "Oh it's like that bet my side how can fix that" I said hanging up laughing.

She finna be mad at me but I hope she know I'm playing. "Aye I'm out dis bihh" I said dapping everyone up goodbye cuz I was finna leave to go get fat ahh some food.

I hop in my car and blast lil baby new album shit was fye. But these niggas in the comments talm bout "I tried to boil my chains like lil baby but that shit stuck to the bottom of the pot".

Ion know why but that shit made me laugh for 5 minutes straight. Someone was calling my phone and I looked at the caller I'd and it was cam calling me.

"Wassup foo" I said pulling into the mall where the wing place was. "Why you got my sister over here crying and shit talm bout she gon kill somebody" cam said laughing.

"Man tell her I'm just playin and calm her crazy ass down" I said going to get her food cuz I called in and ordered already.

"Ight catch you later" cam said and we talked for a couple more mins and hung up. I go scrolling on Instagram and see this girl posting shit.