22

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

Milani Emoni Davis

"Can you pass me the remote" I said to toosi even tho it was beside me

"Hmmm" he said with an attitude handing it to me. And I kicked his ass in the leg as he walked away.

"I fight pregnant girls" he said turning around. "And I fight niggas too" I said pausing my show.

"Gon head lean yo ass right back ian finna fight you" he said. And I leaned my pregnant ass back.

"Bring me my Oreos and some ice cream" i said. "Ian finna be yo maid na you gon haft get yo ass up sometimes" he said.

"But you is the baby daddy and child support sound real good right now" I said smiling.

"I wish you would put me on child support" he said getting up.

Yea but that's gon fix me my food cuz I run shit around here....... Sometimes.

"Here damn" he said mugging me getting in the bed. "Dank you" I said leaning over giving him a kiss.

"So y'all today I'm making and Oreo ice cream with two ingredients" I said to my imaginary camera.

"First your gonna-"just eat the ice cream dude you talk to much" he said tryna cuddle all up on me.

"Sorry for the DISTURBANCE guys so back to what I was saying you gon wanna break the Oreos in pieces then mix with the ice cream-"eat the ice cream before I shove it down yo throat" he said.

The ice cream not the only thing I want down my throat. Ummmm anyway Chile.

"Do it then" I mumbled but he was already knocked out. Y'all I think he love it here.

My phone started ringing and Bri was calling me so of course I picked up. "Hey babymomma" I said smiling.

"Babymomma you with toosi right now" she asked I nodded. "Go to the other room real quick" she said and I followed directions.

"So me you Alexis got a lil plan on getting a hotel and going mia for like a couple weeks away from the boys" she said.

"Ouuu I like that ima go pack and come pick me up I be waiting to be on my bald head hoe shit" I said happy.

Don't get me wrong but I love my nigga. But I need to be on my bald head hoe shit for a lil bit.

"Fashooo cuz imani gon be with her Mimi and I'm finna turn up" she said sticking her tounge out.