28

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

I changed debo character 😗 so comment if ya like em - author 💓
____________________________________

Months later..........

Deshawn Leon brown (Debo)

"Maaaaaaa" I called out as I walked in the house

"Maaaaaaa" I called out as I walked in the house. "Yell again see won't I slap the shit outta you" she said yelled back from the kitchen.

"I luh you mommy" I said hugging her. "I love you too big head ass lil boy" she said hugging me.

Ion see why she talking all that shit knowing ha damn wig stank.

"Whatchu cooking" I said looking in the oven. "Some  baked chicken and rice" she said stirring her rice.

"Can I get some" I said already getting a plate. Only thing I ate was a pop tart and a edible.

"This ain't for y'all chern this fa my lunch tomorrow" she said. "Sharing is caring" I said.

"Nigga you grown ion gotta feed you no mo" she said and I stood there in shock. She tripping if she think ian taking a plate.

"Man I hungry fo Real you trippin" I said about to fix my plate but she smacked my hand. "I'm not playin wit chu deshawn" she said shooing me away.

"Bruh" I said walking out. I'm done fucking with her stank booty ass.

I'm finna Call Lani she always be comin through. "Wassam braces" I said as she answered.

"Shut up Whatchu want" she said. "You cookin sum" I asked.

"I'm tired today" she said not looking at the camera. "Man I just want a home cooked meal pleaseeee" I said poking my lip out.

"Gon head and bring yo ass you lucky I'm being nice today" she said mugging the camera. "Preciate it" I said then we hung up.

See I'm lucky to have me a friend like Lani. Her ass be coming through at the best times.

Before I went to her house it smoked me a blunt I had rolled earlier. As I was smoking it the cops pulled behind me.

"Ahh shit" I said still driving until they turnt they lights on and sirens. I got da strap on me and I got this blunt.

I'm already high so I'm thinking what am going to do. "Fuck it" I said eating the blunt and chasing it with some hot ass Fanta that had been sitting in the car.

"I smell marijuana have you been smoking sir" the officer asked.

"What that gotta do with you pulling me over mr.officer" I said facing him.

Thus nigga built like a big ass suit case with a buzz cut. Got some fat ahh pants on too.

"You were hot boxing while driving and you didn't have your lights on" he said and another cop car pulled.

"I had my windows Whatchu talm bout" I said squinting. "You have the right to remain silent and step out the vehicle" the officer said.

"Worldstar ahhhhhh" I said recording me and the officer. He knocked the my phone out my hand but I still posted that shit.

"Step out the vehicle" he said pulling on my door. "Ight" I said unlocking it then locking it.

"Some nigga you thought" I said laughing. "Sir step out the fucking vehicle" he said turning red.

"Ight Damn koolaid man" I said getting out. Nigga pushed me against the car then put some cuffs on me.

"What I doooooo" I said as he pushed me on the ground. Nigga balls was rubbing against my ass fruity ass shit.

"Stop resisting sir" another cop said ass they yanked me up. "Ian do nun fuck is you y'all bout cuh" I said tryna pull away.

"He has a gun in his vehicle" a cop said holding my strap up. "You are arrested for gun possession anything you say or do will be used against you in court" the cop said pushing me inside the cops car.

"This shit dead asf" I said mumbling. These cuffs was tight ass shit.

All a nigga wanted was a home cooked meal and ended up getting my ass Arrested.

_____
___

I'm in a holding cell at the police office and toosi and nem head up her to come get my ass. So I'm waiting on they ass.

Them pigs said I might haft to to 3-5 years for armed possession of gun weaponry. They ass got me messed up.

My lawyer said she got me so i know I'm straight.

"Your ride is here" the guard said letting me out my cell. "Out did hoeeee" I said smiling as he unlocked my cuffs.

"Hi whores" I said walking up to them. "Nigga how you got arrested" toosi said shaking his head.

"Mann cus I got my strap on me" I said as I walked to my car. "Fuck dem pigs" toosi yelled out.

"Ima slide thru at yo crib" I said and he nodded before we went our separate ways.

When we got to Lani house I ate and we talked and laughed about shit. And talked about what happened

____________________________________

Y'all like debo pov's ?

This chp was trash but hope ya enjoyed

Vote

Share

Follow Me

Get my views up

DADDOY STOP LOOKIN AT MY POUSSAY *peppa pig voice* ✌🏽😭😭😭😭

But anyways Chile I was to damn tired when I woe the this so excuse mistakes,