42

Some of y'all finna be pissed tf off but yea new update🌚.........

||𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚄𝙽 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽||

"I just ain't fw right na you been actin green asf" I heard Lani upstairs as her Bri talked

I been rubbing off on haz she tryna talk like me and shit that's my twin.

Bri and her still ain't cool from last week with the party and her cousins. Ian got shit to do with it.

"Ian gon cap I feel like they asses gon get to scrappin" Debo said as he took a pull from the blunt passing it to me.

"They bestfriends they gon figure it out" toosi said as I passed the blunt to him. He still my nigga ain't finna let some lil shut get in the way.

We been brothers from the trenches. So ween Neva not gon be cool.

"Where my lil nigga at" ace said walking in the house with a double cup. His ass looked wasted.

"Who" I asked looking confused. "Tay my lil nigga" he said.

"His ass sleep dude done had a tiring day" I sai laughing. We went to the sto and this nigga done carried the whole damn carton of milk in.

Ole strong body ass.

"Hol up y'all heard that" polo said the tv down. It got quiet and we heard crying and shit falling and hitting the wall.

"Oh hell naw" polo said jumping up. And my ass followed.

Bri my sister and all but if any damage done to my girl. I might just shoot ha not kill but shoot.

I walked in to the room seeing key on the bed crying my nigga woke up. Toosi looked mad asf and grabbed him.

Lani and Bri was fighting and both throwing punches. I saw hair peices and broken nails.

Ion know who was winning they was both getting in some action.

"Grab yo girl nigga over there like a damn wwe wrestler" polo said tryna get bri.

"Bitch Ian did shit to you" Lani said tryna fight as I pulled her lil ass away form Bri.

"Yup sheen did shit to you" Debo said hyping it up.

"Take this shit to the streets then hoe let's shake sum" she said tryna get past Polo. Skinny ass nigga was struggling.

"You already know how I'm coming" Lani said as Bri walked out with polo.

Lani hothead ass tried walking out and I snatched her ass back. As everyone left out the room.

"Let me go" she said pushing me. God damn shit kinda hurted and she know she heavy handed.

"Aye you needa chill out" I said grabbing her hands pinning them above her head as I stood between her legs.

"Cameron let me go I'm so fuckin serious" she said struggling to get out of my hold.

"I'm let you go but best believe ima year that ass up later" I said whispering in her ear.

"Lemme holla at chu" toosi said to Lani as she was about to walk out.

"I'ma keep this short ion like the shit you doin around my son and anything could've happened and you fighting so ima keep him at my crib untill you get to shit together so don't ask for him back" toosi said with key in his car seat and his bag in hand.

"Nau'jour your not gonna take my son" she said tryna grab him.

"OUR son I nutted in you" he said walking downstairs as she followed.

My high is blowed and Ian gon cap. Lani don't seem like she fucking wimmie rn.

Ion know where her head is. So ima give her my space.

"Give me my son" she said yelling. See she going back to ha old ways. Gon get sent back to damn jail.

"Watch me"he said pulling off. Lani sat there looking at me like I'm supposed to do sum.

"The fuck why you ain't do nun" she said. And I stood there cuz that's ain't my fucking son.

If key was my son and I found out my bm was fighting around my son. I would've took him too.

"It don't got shit to do wimmie dawg ian liking yo energy cuz the fuck you fighting fo we grown and got children just settle that shit out if toosi I would've did the same thing" I said honestly.

"So you on his side coo" she said.

"Gon with that cap ass shit you know ima always be on yo side but you been on some childish shit lately and you need get back on yo shit" I said shaking my head.

She pissing me the fuck off. And I'm finna take tay and we finna stay and stay at my second house.

Cuz I had kept in just for emergencies or other shit.

"So you just gon leave" she said following me as I walked upstairs.

Ian say nun cuz she getting on my last. Just cuz I'm speaking some real shit don't mean you need deny it.

"Dude" she said shoving my shoulder. "Fucking talk to Me" she said getting in my face.

I had changed tay in some clothes cuz all he had on was pamper. Can have dude out her looking like a crack baby.

Once I sat him down so I could change him. She had pushed me just to piss me off.

"Stop fucking touching Me" I said pushing her softly. Ion put know hands on females that shit dead.

"Leave and we done" she said as I was about to leave out the door way.

"I guess we done cuz you needa get yo shit together" I said kissing her lips as I left out the room.

She dumb asf if she think we done. Ween Neva donee

Breaking up ain't even in the vocabulary. But ima let her delusional ass think we done.

Let me find out she fucking with another nigga tho.

________________
________

Vote

Comment

Lani?

Cam?

Toosi?

Bri?

Other thoughts/ideas?

Hope you enjoyed here's the update loves

Omm