37

I'm sorry babes Ik it's been late updates 😔 but im back whoresssssssss

Cameron deshaun brown (cam)

1 year later...........

"Nigga yo shitty booty ass" I said changing Taylin diaper

"Nigga yo shitty booty ass" I said changing Taylin diaper. I just had a nigga finished getting dressed.

"Da" he said cheesing showing his 6 lil teeth. After I changed him I wen to in the bathroom washing my hands and throwing the diaper away.

Ian gon cap taking care of a child is hard Ben tho I had help and shit. It was hard to adjust but I had cut some of the street shit off.

I picked his bag up with him in my other arm and made my way to my car. Ian feel like putting him in the car seat so he ridin his ass in the front.

"Stop movin" I said buckling him in. My phone started ringing so by the time I got to my side I pulled my phone out and saw it was Lani callin.

"Wassup" i said pulling out my driveway. "Where you at" she asked shuffling in the back.

"We headed ova dea na" I said giving him the phone and he sat there smiling. "Hey baby" she said he started making noises.

"How you gon put yo face in the camera for him" I said rubbing my tongue across my bottom lip.

"Because that's my lil boyfriend" she said. "Lemme be yo big boyfren" i said.

Her and toosi broke up cuz he got caught cheating on ha again. Then right after they broke up she found out she was pregnant.

So now shit be weird when we all around. Cuz toosi be bringing his girl around.

Knowing don't nobody fw ha. She mad annoying and loud asf for no reason.

Toosi still my homeboy. But if ima be wit Lani ima come to him straight up.

I'd do her ass right sheon deserve to be treated like that. She beautiful sexc all that wifey shit.

Ion see how she see good in his ass but yet they still end up back together.

"Cam gon" she said smiling. "I'm fr I'm tryna show you sum" I said giving her a look.

"Cam stawppp" she said. "Say Taylin you want a step momma" I said and he looked at me weird.

"Ma?" He said reaching fa the phone. "He just might have one anyways see y'all when you get here" she said then hanging up.