20

(‼️sport for misspelled words‼️)

3 months later......

Milani Emoni Davis

@theykno.lani

(Don't mind the phone y'all in the back but I laughed for a good min😭😭😭😭)

@hoesluv.toosi and 5,000 others liked this post,

@theykno.lani 🤰I'm getting big asf.......

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑.......

"Baeeeeeee" I said shaking him cuz we have an appointment today. And they booked it early in the morning.

"Hmmm" he said still sleep. "Wake up we got a doctors appointment" I said pulling the cover off him.

I had took a shower last night so I just changed into some biker shorts and a oversized shirt with some slides. "Fuck" he said groaning as he got up already starting with that shit.

He was still sitting on the side of the bed rubbing his face and staring at the wall. Why do niggas be doing this shit every time they wake up.

Ian finna wait ima him so I brushed my teeth and washed my face and just got a Snack cuz I could wait to eat after the appointment.

"Mhmm bae" he said coming to wrap his hands on my waist as I ate my lil muffin bites. And They was too good.

"Hmm" I said chewing slowly. "You so beautiful dawg" he said said just hugging me.

Yes I appreciate this love and affection but he need go get his ass ready. "Dank you but get ya ass ready and if we ain't in that car by 11:30 I know sum" I said throwing my trash away grabbing a water bottle out the fridge.

"Ight Damn sounding like somebody mama" he said licking his lips as he walked away.

See cuz let me get in this car cuz that's why I ended up pregnant in the first place. The things- shut up let me shit up.

These pregnancy hormones is sum else I swear. I'm way to active to be 3 months.

As I got In the car my phone start ringing and I see bri calling me. "Wassup Bri Bri" I said putting my face in da camera.

"Hey Whatchu doin up early" she said. "Me and toosi had an appointment and the doctors booked it early as hell and he bout to make us late" I said looking at the time.

"Damn I remember polo ass made me late to all my appointments" Bri said shaking her head. "Struggle" I said laughing.

"Who you talkin to laughing and shit" toosi said getting in the car. I know didn't just come in the middle of my conversation see dis what we not finna do.

"Um jake form State Farm" I said smiling ouuu I done had that commercial stuck in my head for way to long.

"Man I cant take you serious but who you talkin to bruh" he said pulling off. "Bri bruh" I said copying himz

His ass driving fast and shit I love driving wit a hood nigga cuz yes drive fast. Faster ouuuuuuuu yes I'ma stop lyin Ian Neva stopping.

Ima always and will forever be on my my bullshit until I'm 6 feet under. In my grave and hopefully in heaven.

"When you get back from the doctors come by my house I'm finna have a lil cook out" Bri said. "Ouuuu that sound good" I said thinking cuz bri food be bussin.

"Everything good to you" toosi said mumbling as he pulled into the doctors office. "Shoull is" I said back and he mugged me as we walked in.

"Well I'll see you then" Bri said and we hung up and waited for them to call me back. Had me eating peppermints and shit.

"Ms. Davis" the nurse called me back and toosi helped me up.

"Ima change that one day" he said looking at me and I scrunched my face up. "Hmmm okay" I said smiling as I sat on the table.

That table hard ass hell god damn. My back already sore from a previous episode of me getting my back broken.

"Okay so lift you shirt up" she said and I remembered the process. She rubbed the jelly around for a min then made a confused face.

"Is there a problem" I said looking at her. "Ummm the doctor will be right with you" she said running out the room.

Please don't tell me my baby gon be slow. And one leg shorter than the other.

"Hell wrong wit ha" toosi said making a mean ass face. His ass get mad to quick I saw him already half way sleep.

"Hello ms.davis it seems we have mistaken and it looks like your having two healthy boy twins" the doctor said.

"Hol up repeat that one more time" i said cuz I heard him. But I had to make sure I heard him right.

"You're having twins" he said chuckling. "Hell yea we finna have a whole team" toosi said smiling.

"The hell- anyway doctor thank you for your help so much" I said wiping the gel of my stomach.

The doctor left the room "help me up" I said and he helped me up and we left out. "Told you we gon have a boy or boys" he said smiling.

"Yeen tell me shit" I said mumbling as I stared out th window. "Daddy go love you" he said rubbing my belly and they started kicking.

"Awww" I said smiling cuz he was smiling which was cute. "Nutted in my bih two times ouuuuu" in he said rapping.

"I can't stand you but take me to throw house I'm hungry me and my children are" I said. My ass is eating for three now.

Oh hell nawwwww ............

____________________________________

Twinssssss?💙

Name suggestions?💙

This was a lil long a li sum sum

Hope you enjoyed

Vote

Share

follow me

Get my views up

COOP 😭😭😭????? Nvm I'll stay my ass at home smh 🤦🏽‍♀️