35

(‼️not edited‼️)

Milani Emoni Davis

"Well to inform you mr

"Well to inform you mr. green unfortunately he is in bad condition but he is doing well we were able to remove the bullet from his chest he is knocked out due to the drugs we gave him to block the pain" he said.

"Can we go see him" I asked fixing my dress. "Yes room 115" he said.

I walked in the room and saw some tubes connected to his body. And all sort of machines connected.

" he look dead dead as hell" Debo said and everyone looked at him.

"You gon be dead as hell if you keep talking" Bri said. I pulled a chair up and sat neat to him holding his hand.

As soon as I grabbed his hand the baby started kicking. That's daddy baby right dea.

"Here yo snacks" cam said coming back with a handful of snacks. "Damn you bought the whole machine" ty said laughing.

"Sharing is caring" Debo said snatching a bag of Doritos from cam. And they started slap boxing.

Chile the ghetto.

"Visiting hours are over only one person can stay" the nurse said coming in. Everyone looked at each other then me.

"I'll bring you some clothes in the morning and some breakfast and call me if you need anything" Bri said Hugging me and polo gave me a lil hug.

"Ima sleep in yo house just to make sure don't nobody break in" Debo's aid hugging me. "Take yo blacks ass home before I call towanda" I said.

"Man ian scared of the ole lady she gotta work tomorrow so Gon head" he said bucking at me and I threw one of them hospital cups at him.

"Stay sage Ight don't be up late having my nephew up with you" cam said kissing my forehead and pulling me in for a hug.

"Mhmm well tell yo nephew to stop kicking me" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Bye ugly and don't worry we gon find out who did this" ty said I just nodded.

"bye y'all" I said blowing kisses as they all walked out. "here is a blanket and pillow " the nurse said walking back in.

"thank you" I said getting on the couch. The bitch was hard but lowkey comfortable.

The tv volume wasn't too loud so I went to sleep in no time.

•Morning•

"Lani wake up" I heard someone call me. But I was sleeping to good so they can wait.

"Wake up nigga it's toosi" I heard and my eyes opened so fast. I looked to my left and saw toosi sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt off.

"Whatchu ain't got no shirt on fa" I said coming between his legs to give him a kiss. "The nurse coming back she finna wrap my chest of some shit" he said.