36

(‼️Not edited‼️)

2 weeks later........

Nau'jour green

"Ima be mad if the baby come out lookin like toosi I might not even claim him" Bri said and mugged her

"Ion see why you talking cuz yo baby look like polo" I said. Polo ugly as shit lemme stop Ian gon cap on my nigga he decent.

"Polo is fine so my baby is beautiful" she said. "I wa s just playin damn mega mind" I said.

"Both of y'all shit the hell up I'm tryna watch the tv" Lani said. Her whole pregnancy she done had a a attitude and I done let it slide.

But ain't nun slidin nomo shit fa she know wassup wit me. "Shut what up ian hear you" I said holding my ear out.

"Yo Black ass" she said rolling her eyes. "See if you wasn't pregnant I would've been choked up ass out" I said mugging her.

"Do it now please do I want you to Cuz remember we live together I'll gladly suffocate yo ass and you'll wake up dead" she said.

"See I'm always on yo side best but that was lil far na" Bri said. "You keep trying me like I won't set yo lace fronts on fire" I said towering over her.

"Toosii if you touch my shit ima get a gay nigga to rape yo ass then kill you my damn self" she said making me back up.

"Guys violence is never the answer but in this case I wanna see someone get they ass beat and I know it's gon be Toosii" Bri said instigating.

"See ian even do nan to ha she the one got a whole attitude" I said cuz I was just playin at first but she blowing me.

"You just fucking annoying so go annoy someone else damn" she said yelling. "The fuck did I do" I said squinting my eyes.

•Lani•

"Why you tell him to leave them" Bri said rubbing my back. I just told toosi to leave and ion even know why.

"Ion know" I said sniffling these pregnancy hormones got my emotions confused. Ian even want him to leave man.

He probably mad at me and don't even wanna talk to me. Cuz when I tried to call him he didn't even pick up the phone.

"Wanna go get sum to eat" she asked. "Mhmm"I said sliding on my fur slides that matched with my dress.

"Bitch you betta cheer up" she said pushing me as we walked to the car. For what I want my toot toot.

"I want my nigga" I said pulling out my phone going to his Instagram. He had posted a picture but I couldn't see where.

And he ain't have his location on. I hope he not thinking about cheating on me because child support is already on the line.