Chapter 1: Peace

It has been 6 years since the restoration of Cybertron. The Decepticons have been disbanded and most high ranking members have been apprehended. Megatron is on a planet far from Cybertron. Starscream has been imprisoned since being captured by the resurrected Optimus Prime, as were all members of the High Council since the Bee Team managed to take them down. Shockwave hasn't been seen in years, presumably hiding somewhere on Cybertron. Soundwave was being kept in stasis because he was deemed a danger to all Cybertronian life. He was captured while trying to bring Megatron back to Earth. He was in the shadow zone on Earth since the final Earth battle against Megatron and had no idea he had disbanded the Decepticons. And the Decepticon drones all had jobs, mainly as construction workers under the command of Bulkhead.

Optimus Prime was in control of Cybertron. He didn't want to rule over the planet at first, but it was clear it needed him. Since making his final return, he had changed back to the semi-truck form he had when the Earth Wars first started. Much of Team Prime as it became known in the history books was living peacefully. Bumblebee and his team were back on Earth, waiting at the junkyard outside Crown City in the event anymore rogue 'Cons decided to attempt to call Earth home. Plus they had all grown to like it. Cybertron was foreign to them now. The humans were still unaware of the Autobot presence on their world. And thanks to Ratchet's incredible advancements, Grimlock can transform into a vehicle as well as his Dinosaur and bot modes which has previously been impossible.

Peace had finally been reached. The War For Cybertron was over. But anytime Cybertron is quiet means something is wrong. Unbeknownst to the Autobots, trouble had long been brewing. Remember how no one knew where Shockwave was? There was a reason for that. Hidden deep within Cybertron, he had been working in one of his secret labs he had hidden all over the underground tunnels of Kaon. Even though Megatron had disbanded the Decepticons, he never gave up hope that one day they would rise again. And that day has arrived.