Chapter 7: Return to the Alchemor

The gate of Denny Clay's junkyard outside Crown City was locked. Government agents had removed Denny, his son Russel, and the minicon Fixit soon after the Autobots made contact with Agent Fowler. The Alchemor, usually abuzz with activity, lay dormant. The aisles of the junkyard were empty with the Bee Team gone. The security systems had been deactivated. The entire property lay silent. But not for long.

A ground bridge portal roared to life in front of the Alchemor. Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Raf stepped through, and then it closed. They did a quick visual scan of the area to ensure no one was around.

Bulkhead: "Alright Bee, where did you guys store the stuff from the old base?"
Bumblebee: "They are in the Alchemor. You should wait out here in case any 'Cons show up. The defense systems are off so there wouldn't be any warning they are here. Raf and I will go in and get the stuff."

Bumblebee: "Sounds good. I'll get on the Comm if anything should happen. Come on Raf."

***

The Nemesis had now departed Cybertron for Earth. Megatron and Soundwave were on the bridge.

Megatron: "The Autobots are no doubt made it to Earth and have alerted the humans to our plan. I wish we knew the location of their base."

Footsteps get closer. It is Knockout entering the room. He was passing by and could hear what was just said.

Knockout: "Actually, Lord Megatron, we might. During some of your absence, Soundwave was trapped in a shadowzone. He was able to make it out through the ground bridge of the base the Autobots established when an Autobot prison ship crashed on Earth. So he may know where that base was. I'm sure the Autobots have abandoned it by now, but it doesn't hurt to check."

Megatron: "Do you remember the location, Soundwave?"

He pulled up a map of the United States on the screen. On it was a dot indicating the location of the Bee Team base in Crown City, Ohio.

Megatron: "Excellent. Is the onboard Space Bridge operational yet?"

Starscream: "It just requires one last test and it should be ready to go."

Megatron: "Then get testing! I want a team dispatched to those coordinates as soon as possible."

Starscream: "Yes, Lord Megatron."

***

Bumblebee and Rafael were inside of the Alchemor. They approached a door that required a key code to gain entry. Bumblebee entered the code and the door hissed, opening as it did.

Bumblebee: "We made this room as secure as possible. If anyone were to invade our base, which they did, we didn't want them gaining access to what was inside."

Raf: "What's in here?"

Bumblebee: "When my team and I came to Earth, we went to our old base. I wanted to show them what things had been like for us, but also to gather what had been left behind. We encountered a Decepticon there, but we did manage to gather what we had to. And that was things like the relics."

Raf: "You mean the stuff like the Apex Armor?"

Bumblebee: "Exactly. There is quite a bit more though that you didn't know about, and we only have a few of the Iacon Relics. Most were destroyed and Soundwave still has one. So I suggest we start gathering and I'll explain more as we go along."

***

Bulkhead was standing guard outside. Things were very quiet at the Junkyard. Since everyone had left, it had a very deserted feel. Gone were the days of Sideswipe bothering Strongarm. Grimlock was no longer knocking things over. Fixit wasn't there to do his scientific work on the bridge of the Alchemor. Those things were probably happening now wherever they were with Windblade. It was actually a little sad.