Chapter 5: Return To Earth

The Space Bridge opens on Earth via the now modified Ground Bridge at the Junkyard outside of Crown City. It was modified to be able to receive Space Bridges after the final defeat of the Decepticon run High Council on Cybertron. As Team Prime emerges through it, they see the Bee Team pointing their weapons at them so they immediately stop.

Bumblebee: "Woah! Weapons down guys. Sorry, Optimus. Soundwave came through there once so we can never be too careful. Wait, Bulkhead? Arcee? Ratchet? Wheeljack? What are you guys doing here?"

Optimus: "Bumblebee, I wish we were here under better circumstances. The Decepticons are back. Shockwave found Megatron and altered his mind. He is leading the Decepticons once again. A second war has started and Cybertron has fallen."

Bumblebee: "Sweet Solus Prime."

Strongarm: "You couldn't stop them?"

Bulkhead: "There are way more 'Cons than there are Autobots, and they have air superiority. They stormed Iacon and destroyed it. They destroyed the spaceport. Few Autobots made it out. Most Autobots who were either not in Iacon or were lucky enough to escape Iacon successfully made it off of Cybertron, but many didn't. Optimus was lucky enough to get all of the original Team Prime together."

Drift: "Does that mean Cybertron is now under Decepticon control?"

Arcee: "We would never allow that to happen. Optimus removed the AllSpark from Cybertron's core like he did in the first war. We put it aboard The Ark II and sent it to a random location somewhere in the galaxy. No one, not even us, knows where. Then we came here after Megatron told Optimus he was going to return to Earth to destroy it. But he didn't know we could come here and he may not even know we have."

Bumblebee: "You said all of Team Prime was together. But where are Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen?"

Wheeljack: "They stayed behind to help us. After we came through, they destroyed the Space Bridge to hide our coordinates and where the AllSpark went and took down as many 'Cons as they could."

Optimus: "They made the ultimate sacrifice."

Grimlock: "So what now? The Decepticons are coming back to Earth. How do we stop them?"

Optimus: "We must do as we have always done. Battle the Decepticons while hiding from the humans."

As they were talking, a noise could be heard overhead. It was the sound of an airplane. When it appeared out of the clouds, it was easily identifiable. It was Windblade who came in for a landing at the Junkyard in her new cargo plane form.

Windblade: "I need your help. My caches all over are under attack."

Bumblebee: "That isn't our only problem. The Decepticons are back in action with Megatron in control and are coming for Earth. And Cybertron has fallen once again."

Windblade: "Oh no! This is terrible! That explains why my caches are under attack. Well if we don't secure my caches then the 'Cons are going to have a lot more weapons to use against us and I need help."

Optimus: "Bumblebee, you and your team go with Windblade. We will defend Earth."

Bumblebee: "Ok team. Let's rev up and roll out."

Windblade: "Wait, I don't have enough room for all of you. Someone is going to have to stay behind."

Bumblebee: "I'll stay. I can't help but feel like this is my fault. If I hadn't let Megatron fall back to Earth with Dark Energon in his system, he would never have come back as Unicron and then Megatron. Earth is in danger again and it is my fault."

Sideswipe: "Are you sure Bee?"
Bumblebee: "Yes. Now go before any of the caches are lost."

Sideswipe, Strongarm, Drift, and Grimlock went into Windblade's cargo hold, she took off, and they disappeared into the clouds. As they did, a pick-up truck pulled into the yard. The human aids to the Bee Team, Denny and Russel Clay, emerged. Along with them was Fixit.