Drabble: Cookies fluff

Ophelia hummed a cheery tune as she placed a tray of cookie dough into the oven to be baked.

🎶 Lookie, lookie
It's a cookie, cookie.
A cookie that I'm going to eat. 🎶

She quietly sang frosting a tray of cooled down sugar cookies. Drawing little skulls and all kinds of patterns.

🎶 Lookie, lookie
It's a cookie, cookie.
Yummy and nummy and sweet!
First, we make them.
Then, we bake them.
I can hardly wait until they're done! 🎶

Ophelia giggled over the silly song to immersed with her decorating and singing to notice her family spying on her.

🎶 Lookie, lookie
It's a cookie, cookie.
Cookies are wonderful fun!
Lookie, lookie
It's a cookie, cookie.
It's so much fun to decorate. 🎶

She childishly sang pulling the next batch of cookies out of the oven and onto the cooking rack, and replacing it with double chocolate fudges.

🎶 Lookie, lookie
It's a cookie, cookie.
Cookies are wonderful fun!
They might be chewy.
They might be gooey.
Maybe crunchy or munchy when they're done!— 🎶

/Meanwhile with the others/

"Stop shoving death breath!"

"Shut up half-baked!"

"Is Mom singing a Barney song?!"

"About cookies too!"

"Children be quiet, or else your mom will hear us!", Hades whispered to his wayward children who were pushing and each other

Hades sighed resignedly as the two started fight and turned to his second eldest Bianca, who shared a look with her father watching her two siblings.

–and there goes a flower vase, their 45th wedding anniversary gift—Oh dear...

*CRASH*

"Cookies are wonderful f—Eeek!", Ophelia shrieked in embarrassment when she finally noticed her spying family members.

"What in the gods are you guys doing here! I thought you guys were out training?!", she blushed.

Hades glanced at his still brawling children to his behaved daughter and -well- shrugged.

"We finished early today and wanted to be with you Mama!", Bianca replied cutely effectively melting her parents in cuteness overload.

"Ohh sweetheart! I love you too baby. Here have a cookie." Ophelia cooed handing her eternal 13 year old daughter a cookie while cuddling her and setting her next to Hades who helped himself to the white chocolate and macadamia cookies.

Turning to her two other children who were still brawling, hands on her hips ready to scold them.

"NICO HADRIAN DI ANGELO AND MELINOE ANTHEA DI ANGELO!" She shouted making the two freeze in mid brawl and turn to her in horror.

They quickly scrambled away from each other and sat on their knees and head hanging in shame for disappointing their Mom.

"Honestly, you two never learn. Scourgify." She sighed softly flicking her hand towards her children cleaning away the blood and dirt off their bodies before turning to do the same to her husband and Bianca.

These children honestly....

It's a cookie, cookie.
Cookies are wonderful fun!

***

A/N: A very brief short one shot.
Some family fluff