(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter one ♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: Y/n= Your name L/N= Last name F/D= Favorite drink

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬  

You ran and ran Like it was the end of the world. You escaped your hell, finally, after 3 years, you made it out of there. You were for certain that the boss was looking for you.

* 𝓪 𝓕𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸*

♥♥♥♥

You were in your ''room'', you never considered it as your room, more like a cell

You were in your ''room'', you never considered it as your room, more like a cell. But you were making yourself ready for your escape. They treated you like shit like you were their dog or something. You were even forced into this gang, cause your parents sold you like candy for there own dirty needs.

''Y/N COME HERE'' you heard the boss, Micheal, yell towards you. You hid your stuff and walked towards him. Every worker looked at you cause you were the only woman there. They all looked at you like they wanted to fuck you hard, It was honestly scared you a bit, but you decided to ignore it anyway.

You arrived at the boss's office, you opened the door and saw him sitting behind his desk. ''Yes, Boss? You called?'' You asked him. He stood up and walked towards you. He was standing close to your face, making you uncomfortable. ''Let's have some fun, shall we~'' you could smell the alcohol out of his mouth as he spoke. 'Great, he's drunk' you thought. You took a step back, but he wanted to sleep with you, you won't let him cause you hated his guts.

You felt him grabbing your shoulder, his grip was tight and you couldn't escape him that easily. He pulled you towards him, trying to kiss you. You were pissed at him and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine bright anymore. Your Ink Drips on the side of you face from anger, if you would speak now, your voice will be demonic. You storm out of the office, towards your ''Room''.

You quickly finish packing your bag, when you heard Micheal scream, ''Y/N YOU PIECE OF SHIT.'' You heard footsteps coming towards where you stood. You pick up your bag, walked towards the window, and opened it. The door was kicked open as you almost successfully climbed out of the window. ''GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!'' he wanted to grab you but was to late. You were already on steady grounds, running for your life and freedom.

♥♥♥♥

You were still running, you trusted no one, they could always work for Micheal. Your ink just started to drip just by thinking about him. Who does he think he is! You were mad as hell but your feet began to feel tired as they had run for a few hours. You stopped, looking at a bar. It won't hurt to drink something right? You headed inside the bar, tired as hell.

You walked in and the atmosphere changed immediately. It was cheerful and there was a lot, but you meant, A LOT of drunk people. You were greeted by a bartender, as you sat down on a barstool with your bag between your legs. 

The bartender walked towards you, ''What will it be miss...?'' ''Y/N, Y/N L/N'' you answered him. ''Alright, what will it be Y/N?''. ''F/D please'', ''Coming right up!'' he began making your drink. You sighed after receiving your drink. ''Thank u'' you eventually say towards the bartender. He nodded and got back, serving the drunk costumers. You relaxed a bit, the tiredness got towards you. You almost closed your eyes, when you heard someone say,

''What is a pretty lady like you doing here al alone toots~''

You growled, tired of people hitting on you. You turned around, staring at a pair of crimson eyes. With a demon tail wiggling in the back. You locked eyes with the one and the only.

Benicio Drew

Who was clearly drunk!

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬