(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter seven ♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: F/C = Favorite color

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ 

You slowly wake up, but with a feeling, something was extremely wrong

You slowly wake up, but with a feeling, something was extremely wrong. You pretended to be asleep, and when you had the chance, you opened one eye, Only to see Bendy standing there while talking to... Someone?

''Long time no see, Devil boy'' the figure said towards bendy. You're shocked to see some feathers on your bed and anywhere in your room. There were all white and enormous! 'Seriously, Why is there an Angel in my room!?!'

''What do you want, Abel?'' Bendy said with an annoyed tone. The Angel named 'Abel' just chuckled at his reaction.

''Oh simple, I want her'' He said with an amused tone. He got closer towards bendy, while Bendy just stood there, giving him an angry stare. ''You see...'' He began, as he walked closer towards you. ''A friend of mine, his property just ran away. He won't be glad to hear that you have his Property'' He said a little angry.

Suddenly Bendy got punched in the stomach, making bendy fly backward. You heard some coughs coming from him. He grunted, while Abel just laughed. He stormed towards Bendy, holding him by the neck with his Wings. He slammed Bendy into a wall, earning a growl from him. He suddenly had a pocket knife in his hand, stabbing Bendy in his thigh. He winced at the pain.

♥♥♥♥

You became very Angry, you were Nobody's Property! He Hurt your friend, and you weren't taking it lightly. With each movement, the Angel did something towards bendy your ink started to boil.

The Ink dripped at the side of your face, your eyes began to glow F/C out of anger. You suddenly teleported in between them, staring daggers at the angel.

''GeT oUt'' you said with a demonic voice. He looked surprised as you began to form A devil tail, A black halo, and black wings. You look back at bendy, seeing there leaning towards the wall in pain, It hurt you to see him hurt. ''let me handle this'' you said towards him with soft eyes and a loving tone. You tried your best to not have a demonic voice in that sentence, you then faced the angel again, with burning anger.

''Well, what do we have~'' The angel flirted, which made you even madder. He bends down at your level. ''What is a pretty lady like you doing, with a man like him'' the last bit was filled with anger. You just couldn't take it anymore.

You punched him in the guts, making him fly backward. He grunted as his wings began to hold you, at least tried to hold you. You just slip right past his and kicked him in his back. He stumbles forward, you fly above his head, but his wings caught your ankles and he threw you on the ground. You hovered above you, with a smirk that you hated so much. You recover quickly and kick him where the sun doesn't shine anymore. He stumbles on the ground, his hands were where you just kicked him.

''LiStEn HeRe YoU pIeCe Of ShIt'' you yelled angrily, holding him by the hair, making him wince. ''YoU cAn TeLl MiChEaL, i'M nObOdY's PrOpErTy'' With much anger, you punched him in the nose, making him bleed.

You opened the window, throwing him out of the window. He landed on his back, a loud grunt could be heard from him. ''NoW iF yOu DoN't WaNt tO bE a LiViNg PuNcHiNg BaG, i SugGeSt YoU lEaVe WiTh ThoSe PrEtTy WiNgS oF yOuRs'' You fly towards him, picked one of his wings and twisted them a bit, making them crack a bit.

"oH aNd iF yOu TrY tO hUrT, MY BENDY aGaIn, YoU'lL wIsH yOu NeVeR fLiRtEd WiTh mE!!'' You punched him in the face again. He recovered quickly and asked, ''What are YOU!?!'' You laughed, ''i'M tHe NeWeSt BiTcH oF tHe DrEw FaMilY'' you got closer and closer to his face and screamed ''nOw sCrAm!!!'' He just did that, as you laughed at his reaction.

♥♥♥♥

You sighed, flew back towards your room, where bendy was leaning in the open window. He was happily waiting for you. ''That was amazing toots!!'' he said as your wings and halo disappeared. He suddenly chuckled at you, ''My bendy huh~~'' You though you died at the spot. Your face became redder and redder each second. 'Did I say that, How stupid!' You thought.

He winced a bit, taking your attention, remembering that he was stabbed multiple times and became worried. ''Oh bendy, are you okay'' You came closer to him as he laughed it off. ''Nothing I can't handle toot's~''

You sigh in relief but then, ''Oh no...'' You said out loud. ''Doll, what's wrong'' Bendy asked concerned. You began to scream,

''The voices''

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ 

𝓐/𝓝: 𝓨𝓔𝓐𝓗𝓗𝓗, 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓸! 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮!