(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter thirteen♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: ----

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬  

You began to wake up, but instead of feeling empty, you feel relieved and fresh. You then just noticed that you were in someone's arms. You looked up and saw Bendy, still sleeping there. Remembering yesterday's event, you sighed happily knowing that you have made up with him. Your gaze still locked with his face, you look at him with awe. 'he looks so cute when he sleeps!' you thought to yourself.

Suddenly you heard someone say, ''Take a picture toots, It will last longer~'' you blush at this statement, but you wanted a picture with him. So you flipped the table around and said, ''Wait here then~'' you escape his grip, stumbled out of bed picking up your phone and walk back towards Bendy. You stood in the selfie mode, ''say cheese!'' you say excitedly as you took a picture.

You looked at the picture and it was really cute! You had put some peace signs with fingers as bendy did the same. You both smiling like idiots, being dorky but it was cute. You then remembered the photo Boris took of you and Bendy of the first day, ya kinda wanted that photo... 'I'll ask him later'

You abruptly felt someone wrapping his arms around your waist, cuddling you from behind. Bendy planted his head on your shoulder, his face facing towards your neck, so you could feel his breath in your direction. ''I missed ya, you know toots...'' You felt his pain in his voice but it was so softly said, you felt the need to cry again. You just turned around and hugged him back saying, ''I've missed you too bendy''. You guys were just standing there, feeling relaxed.

You let go of each other and you said, ''Come on Bends, Let's eat some breakfast!'' You tagged him and ran towards the kitchen while sticking your tongue out in a playful manner. You laughed saying, ''Catch me if you can!'' you teased him as he chuckled and run after you, both your laughs filling up the mansion.

♥♥♥♥

You hid behind everything as bendy tries to tag you back, it was childish but you enjoyed it. After some time you arrived at the kitchen, with a smile on your face that you hadn't had for weeks. Boris and Alice were in the kitchen looking at your happy mood with surprise. They both understand what happened after Bendy lifted you and laughed saying ''I got you now!'' You giggled screaming ''Bendyy let me gooo~'' you both get in a burst of laughter.

''Glad you guys are on good terms again!'' Boris wiggled his tail playfully, happy as can be. You look at him, he was just simply adorable! ''Yes Boris, we made up'' You giggle. ''Well, that means celebration!'' Alice screeched, you screeched with her. ''What are we waiting for, let's get to moon's bar'' Bendy said happy, his eyes looked like a little kid that had some candy delivered. You blushed at his reaction, he was just so... different around you then the rest. ''Okay guys, will go to the bar at 8 pm okay?'' Alice stated and she grabbed your hand and dragged you again, Oh this is going to be a long day

𝓐/𝓝: 𝓘'𝓜 𝓢𝓞 𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓡𝓨 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓢 𝓘𝓢 𝓢𝓞 𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓔, 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽. 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓐𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷...;)