(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter three ♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: Y/N= your name

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ 

♥♥♥♥

You woke up by someone gently shaking you. You slowly open your eyes, to come face to face with Boris. ''Y/N, wake up were here!'' He whisper-shouted. ''Help me carry him'', You nodded and both of you took an arm and carried him towards the front door. You saw that they lived in a fucking MANSION. It was big and it looked so impressive.

When the door opened, you were looking in awe, It was so Huge!! You had literal stars in your eyes. Boris chuckled at your reaction. When you guys got towards his room, you who was still looking in awe, laid him down at his bed. Boris helped you with that, placing him gently on his bed. Boris got up and you wanted to do the same, But you were stopped by a sudden Embrace. You were thrown backward as you felt some strong arms around your waist. Your body then hit the bed with so much force that you made an *oof* sound.

Bendy had Embraced you like you were a stuffed animal. You look at his face, that was inched away from yours. You became flustered and red in an instant.

You looked at Boris, He was trying so hard not to burst out of laughing, he even took a picture!! ''Borisss help me~'' You whined. He just waved you off and winked. ''When I get out of his grip, I will beat your ass you traitor~'' You whisper-shouted towards him. You turn around, seeing a still sleeping Bendy, you chuckle a bit. You shrugged it off, kissed him on his cheek, and drifted away in a deep sleep.

*𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰*

♥♥♥♥

You woke up slightly, realizing you weren't in your usually ''Room''. You panicked a little as the memories flood back. You wanted to stretch but felt a heavyweight on your side. You soon realized that you fell asleep, In the FUCKING arms, of,

Benicio. Drew.

You felt all your blood flow towards your face.

When you calmed down a little, you turned around, facing the big boss. You were looking at his face, Admiring his beauty features. He has some scars on his face, that screamed ''dangerous'', your gaze began to fall at his body. He also had scars here and there, but it made him look so dangerous, that it inquisitive you.

You tried to climb out of his embrace, but he suddenly pulled you closer saying, ''Where ya going toots, Don't leave me~'' You looked at him with a red blush all over your cheeks. You saw that he regretted the move to stand up quickly, cause probably because of his hangover. You ignored it and said, ''you are telling me, you were awake, the whole DAMN. FUCKING. TIME!'' he just chuckled at your reaction but made some 'don't shout, I have a hangover' faces, so you decided to quiet down. 

"I just liked your company~~'' he then was suddenly hovering on top of you, while you were below him. ''Maybe we can take it a step further~'' he smirked at you. He then came closer to your ear and said. ''As a thank you for yesterday toots~''. You shiver at his sudden breath hist your ear. Your head became redder and redder in an instant.

''Benicio FUCKING DREW, GET THE HELL OFF OF ME''. You yelled flustered. He made his 'hangover face', but laughed as he got off. He slowly stood up as he walked towards a door, revealing a walk-in closest. ''Heya darling, you might want to change. You can use one of my shirts if you like~''. You sighed, he is such a flirt! But since you have no choice, cause all your shirts were really revealing or too small, it left you with no choice.

''I will be for sure use one~~'' He looked at you, with a head as red as a tomato. HAH two can play at this game! You giggled as he became more and more like a tomato.

''Alright, dollface, I will be going to Boris now, just get dressed and get downstairs.'' He said to you. You nodded, he almost left but before he did he said, ''Oh and toots, thank for that present yesterday~'' He winked at you, then left the room. Leaving you flustered behind as you remembered what you did.

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬