(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter Nine ♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: Y/N= Your name

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬  

Abel paced and paced in his ''Room

Abel paced and paced in his ''Room.'' He needs to try and take you with him soon, But he doesn't want that. He wants to alert you and the others about his situation. But how is he going to do that! He doesn't want to fight you, but his beloved Annie Will get hurt cause of him and he can't live with himself if that happens...

''UGH, why is this so stressful!'' He mumbled in frustration. He can't text or call you, cause he knows they track his phone. He can't fly towards you, cause then he needs to fight you. Micheals's men are always watching, so he can't even have a conversation with you. Suddenly there came an idea in his head. If he writes a note, with all the information you need, and drop it on the battlefield, you know his situation! He will need to thank that... Devil boy. Shivers came down his spine. It doesn't matter, cause he does everything to keep Annie safe! 

He grabbed his pen and some paper and began to make the note. ''I just hope that this will work'' He mumbled towards himself.

♥♥♥♥

 ''Mhm...'' you grunt a bit. You were still worn out from yesterday, all the fighting, screaming and crying sure did a number on you. Your eyes began to open, light beaming in your eyes. You recognized the room you in, cause you woke up there yesterday. 'He must have taken me to his room to keep an eye on me' you thought. 

Suddenly you felt something grabbing your Legg, you look at your Legg to see a...demon tail wrapped around. You knew in an instant that it was the tail of none other than Benicio Drew. You blushed a bit, but for some reason, it felt safe, being wrapped around by his tail. You looked at him with a weak smile, but you noticed another tail, around his waist. 'wait, is that my tail!' You blushed even harder.

You snapped out of your trance when you heard Bendy mumble. You couldn't make a full sentence of it, but you heard some words that you didn't expect to hear from him.

''Y/N...Please......Don't leave me...''

His eyes began to form tears, as his breath began to be shortened and his sifted around a bit. 'Is he having a nightmare? And why a nightmare about me?' You thought confused. He looked disturbed by his nightmare, causing him to shiver. So you took all your courage and hugged him close. He stopped shivering and his breath was at a normal rate now. He was still asleep, so out of instinct he wrapped his arms around your waist.

''Bendy... I won't leave... I promise...'' you whisper towards him. With those words, he had fully calmed down. He relaxed a bit as he drifted back to deeper sleep. You became very tired again, you snuggle in his chest as you began to fall asleep again.

*𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

You were sitting in Bendy's meeting room, with all eyes on you. It was a bit nerve-racking, but you understand where it came from. You sighed, as you began to speak.

''So, I guess I need to explain to ya'll'' You began. They all nodded in curiosity, which you find pretty cute if you say so yourself. ''Okay...It all began when...''

*𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴*

A young adult of the age of 18 was sitting in a basement. She hadn't had food for a long time and began to be cranky. She just wanted food, but until she obeyed her ''owners'' wished, she'll get nothing. You could say that his patience was beginning to run thin, but she still kept her head high, not letting him control you.

The door opened, It was time for your daily check-up, and with that you mean. 'will she sleep with me today or not'. Every day a man will come in the room, trying to get you in his pants, but you'll never give in.

But today was different, instead of the low scum the owner send, the boss himself came into the room. ''So, still won't budge Huh?'' He said with a deep voice, that makes you shiver. ''Why not have fun with me, dear Y/N~''  he came closer and closer, ''I'm not your SEX TOY MATE'' you screamed out. You then felt a tingling sensation passing through your cheek. The boss, Your ''owner'' had just slapped you across the face. This was the last straw.

The ink boiled, you felt it cover your face. The ripped the cuffs were you were trapped in apart. Your demon tail, black halo, and black wings came out. He screamed, this causing 10 men to come into the room. You launched yourself at those men, but because of the lack of food, your energy wasn't enough to defeat them all. 

You stumble on the floor, breathing in and out. And with that, you blacked out. The boss was terrified of you, but he knew someone who might be interested. He commanded his goons to pick you up and put the cuffs on you again. While he made his call, he was for sure you will bring him some fine amount of money.

*𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭*

''So you're saying, that you were sold as a Sex toy" Alice said with pain in her voice. You just nodded and looked at them, seeing hurt in their eyes. ''I never knew how I got these powers, but the voices came with the years as I became more and more abused by men.'' You said towards them. ''But, how are you not having your guard up when It comes to Bendy and Boris?'' Angelica asked in concern. You thought about it, but nothing was popping out as an answer. ''I guess I can feel aura's somehow, their aura is different than theirs. Then men that wanted to hurt me, abuse me, and sleep with me always had the same aura, but they showed kindness and welcomed me here with open arms.'' You look at Bendy with a smile, ''And that is what I'm extremely thankful for'' You looked at him as a speck of crimson dust crawled up his face. You continued your story.

♥♥♥♥

You woke up, in the same position as always, hands handcuffed and you sitting on the floor. The door opened again, seeing your owner and some random stranger coming inside. The stranger came closer to you, you snarled at him with every step he took closer to you. ''Feisty are we?'' he said with a smirk.

Your ''owner'' spoke towards you. ''Y/N meet your new owner, Micheal''. You growled, trying to bite him. ''I'M NOBODY'S PROPERTIES YOU CREEPS!'' You screamed towards them. Micheal squatted down, making an angry face. You could see his features. He had blue eyes, with brown gelled hair. His lips were small and a little scar ran through his lips. You looked him in the eyes, ''Know your place woman'' he said with a growl as he punched you, knocking you out.

𝓐/𝓝: 𝓗𝓔𝓨 𝓖𝓤𝓨𝓢!! 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓜𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓽, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻!

𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀!

𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓫𝔂𝓮 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼!!

𝔁𝔁𝔁 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷