(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter eleven ♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: Y/N= your name, H/C= hair color

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ 

*𝓛𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻-𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 1 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

You live a month with Bendy now since the whole fight with Abel, you've become closer with all the people there. You were especially the closest to Bendy and you could feel something boiled inside of you when you were around him, but you couldn't put a finger on it. Anyway, as you lived there you met some more people. Like Sammy Lawrence, Moon man, and Alex.

You haven't seen that blasted angel in a long time, but honestly, you didn't care. You weren't ready to fight Abel yet or any other mafia boss. You had anger issues if someone hurt your friends, so you couldn't come to missions yet. One Time you did come but got so angry at that boss that you almost killed him if it wasn't for bendy and his lullaby, he would be dead by now.

So that's why you trained with bendy, to get a hold on your powers. The only thing you had was raw power + some anger issues. You train with bendy and Angelica about fighting, karate, shooting guns, etc, etc. While Boris and Alice helped you keep your anger issues. They did yoga and breathing techniques. It was quite fun with those two around.

Other than that, You helped Alex make the gadgets for the team, You learned different dances with Sammy in case of a fancy dress mission. He helped you with the piano, violin, and guitar and if she has time, Alice will give you sing lesions. You loved the Drew family and you're happy to be a part of it.

♥♥♥♥

It was time for your daily training, so you got up and dressed. It was Angelica's turn to train you so you put on some sports leggings and sports bra. You've put your h/c hair in a ponytail, with H/c locks on the front. You made your way to the training area to only see bendy standing there?

''Goodmorning Bendy! Why are you here, I thought it was Angelica's turn to train me?'' You asked him. ''That's right toots, only she had some struggles with her mission, so she needed an extra day to fulfill it'' He explained. ''So I will be training you today toots~'' He flirted a little, 'oh god more distraction' you thought towards yourself.

''Let's get started then'' you said with a smirk. Bendy smiled and you got ready in the boxing ring. You stood in one corner and Bendy in the other, and so you began to fight.

♥♥♥♥

You and Bendy began to circle, both not wanting to make a move. Finally, you had enough and decided to strike. You run towards Bendy and tried to punch his stomach, but he caught your fist and twisted your arm so that your back was against his chest. ''Nice try toots~'' He whispered in your ear, making you shiver in all kinds of ways. He let you go and began to kick you, but you quickly ducked and kicked his legs, he fell and you felt bad, but you shoved that feeling away and got your guard up. You bendy down and whispered, ''what's wrong bendy, cat got your tong?~'' you said seductively. He growled a bit and his eyes began to show a bit of red, you, who knew the memo, tried to activate your powers. You tried to summon only your wings and it worked!

You fly around a bit, but bendy jumped high and kicked you in the stomach again. His eyes glowed a bright, crimson red and his ink was boiling. You've never seen this side of bendy before, so you knew he had lost control. You were thrown into a wall and got kicked again in your side, but you caught it just in time, as you threw him to the other side of the ring. ''Bendy calm down, I know that's hard but please!'' You knew if he hurt you bad, that he will never forgive yourself. He seemed out of control as he speeds up towards you.

You had no idea how to calm him down, and nobody else was here so you knew YOU had to calm him down. While fighting you thought of a plan, but it seemed hopeless, but then something came up. 'There is no other way', while you thought that, you let your guard down. Bendy took advantage of that and pushed you against a wall. You yelped a bit, but it didn't hurt as much as you thought. His face was close to yours and you couldn't escape his grip, 'now or never.'

♥♥♥♥

You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pressed your lips against his, breaking the gap between you guys. He stiffed a bit but soon kissed back, closing his eyes and becoming calmer. You put your arms around his neck, as he put his arms around your waist. You closed your eyes and enjoyed it, something you never you'll do. The kiss became more and more heated, he bit your lower lip, asking for entrance. You decided to tease him a little and not giving him the satisfaction he wanted. You earned a growl from him, he then put his hand on your tight earning a small moan from you. He took this opportunity and quickly entered. You and Bendy fought for dominance, but of course, he had won. He explored every inch of your mouth with his tongue. 

After some time you two pulled away from each other, panting as soon as the kiss was done. Bendy came back at his senses and looked quite sad. ''Y-Y-Y/N I'm sorry'' He stuttered and you just shushed him. ''It's okay, it is'' you felt him shake a little. ''But I could've hurt you!'' he walked a bit back. ''Bendy-'' ''I have to go'' and so he left you, alone and confused in the training area.