(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter fifteen ♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: Y/N= your name B/F/N= Bestfriend's name, L/N= last name

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬  

''WHAT?!?'' you whisper-shouted towards him. You, who finally made up with Bendy, came to the bar to just stumble on that fucking angel. ''Are you bloody kidding me'' You growled. Bendy placed his hand on your shoulder. ''Calm down toots, they didn't see us yet.'' You became calmer with his words.

''Let's party Y/N'' Bendy handed over a bottle of vodka and you drank a little. You sat beside Bendy and you talked with him like your life depended on it. You got to know him better, like that he goes uncontrollable if he gets challenged and some parts of his history.

♥♥♥♥

You told about life before you had before you got sold. You and B/F/N, your best friend, were inseparable. All the bullies, problems, mental issues, you faced together. She wasn't the richest and she had a mother who was extremely sick. B/F/N mother had died when You and she were 14 years old, it was devastating, cause she was also like a mother to you too. She was living with her Dad since then, but of course, you had no contact with her anymore, so you couldn't know for sure.

''Toots, maybe you need to search for her'' Bendy suggested. ''Well, yeah maybe I do, but not now'' as if it was a sign, a gunshot was heard in the bar. You stood up, looking towards where the gunshot was heard, only to see someone you never wanted to see next to Abel.

♥♥♥♥

Everybody screamed, they all panicked and run outside. You see someone in the middle next to able, he had a hood on and you couldn't see his face. But you recognized that gun anywhere and you walked backward. ''Y/N L/N, your property of Micheal, go with me and nobody gets hurt. The last bit sounded like begging, but you never go without a fight.

''Now where is the fun in that Abel?'' You asked him with a smirk. You felt a hand on your waist and a voice say, ''back off Angel's face, She is mine!'' You blushed at that statement. 'His?' you question. The mystery person pulled his hood off as he spoke, ''Well, last time I checked, I owned HER.'' you stare in shock, ''Micheal...'' You walk a little bit backward, not wanting to get grabbed by him and get taken away.

''Then let's do this the hard way then.'' Abel sighed.

You saw some people standing up, getting guns out of their pockets, you heard a *click* as they became loaded. You growled, ''Why must you always be such a prick, Micheal.'' Angelica, Alice, and the boys were looking at you and Bendy. They were waiting on a signal to attack, even moon was waiting to help and attack.

You look at Bendy with a smirk and ran off, this was a signal they were waiting on. They grabbed their weapons and run towards the men off Micheal.

♥♥♥♥

You and Bendy both ran towards Abel, cause a wonder needed to happen to see Micheal fight, Both of you were mad as hell. Your wings, halo, and demon tail came back, as well as your demonic form. ''WhY aRe YoU dOiNg ThIs AbEl?'' You asked him angrily. He looked a bit sad but needed to recover quickly as Micheal screamed. ''She just a girl Abel!'' That comment made Bendy's eyes glow red, you knew he will lose control again any second, so you grabbed his hand and squished it a bit. He became in control of his eyes again.

Bendy then ran towards Micheal, ready to attack. He could nearly not dodge the attack, so he kicked him in the back. They were just fighting, like everybody else in the bar. Gunshots were heard everywhere.

♥♥♥♥

Abel then runs towards you, ready to punch you but you quickly caught his fist. You looked Abel in the eyes, his eyes looked different than the last time. It looked broken and depressed, not the flirty and tempting eyes you saw last time. ''Abel, tell me why are you doing this?'' You asked in your normal voice. ''I-I can't... someone will get h-hurt if I do...'' his voice shook when he said that.

He then suddenly shoved a piece of paper in your hand and said, ''please... read it... it's important...'' He then yelled towards Micheal and the men to retreat. He stared at you with a begging look and exited the bar.

♥♥♥♥

You shoved the paper in your pocket, you read it later but first, you check on everyone if they were okay. You looked at Bendy and saw that he had a black eye, some cuts and he was shot in his foot. You ran towards him, helping him stand. He wasn't the only one that was injured, Boris was injured as well. He was stabbed in his side and needed to have it stitched up immediately. But luckily Alice was already on the thought of that as she laid Boris down on the table and grabbed the Emergency-kit.

You walked with bendy (well, he limped) towards everyone, you giggle at the sight of injured people of Micheal on the floor. You saw some people you recognized, so you stumped on them with your sneaker.

''So Anyone except Bendy and Boris injured?'' You asked the crew, ''well, I'm still alive, so that great'' Sammy answered sarcastically, you just rolled your eyes and laughed. You saw Alice saying to Boris that his shirt needed to remove, of course, she was red as a tomato and you just giggled at the sight.

You just took some tools from the emergency-kit and began to help Bendy with his injuries. The rest began to clean the bar out, taking some drink with it. You thanked moon as he gave you a drink.

♥♥♥♥

After some time you were done with Bendy's Injuries and cleaned him up. ''Guys, we need to go before the cops come'' Alex stated.

''Let's go then shall we?'' Bendy shouted and they all run towards the cars. Except for Bendy and Boris, the limped towards the cars. Alice and Angelica helped Boris, You helped Bendy. Bendy said he could drive, and to be honest, you were too tired to argue so you just let him. Everybody stepped in and Bendy drove towards the Mansion.

Guess You'll read the note later.

𝓐/𝓝: 𝓕𝓤𝓒𝓚 𝓘'𝓜 𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓥𝓔, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓵.