(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter sixteen ♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: Y/N= your name

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬  

You looked at bendy, he looked a little grumpy. ''Bendy, are you okay?'' you asked him. He just hummed in response, still looking grumpy. 'wait...is he...Jealous?' you thought to yourself.

Bendy's hand was on the gear stick, you put your hand over his and asked,  ''Bendy... Were you jealous that I didn't give you THAT much attention while fighting?'' You asked with a smirk.

''pff... no of course not toots'' he said with a blush on his cheek. ''oh but I think you were.'' You smirked at him. His head became redder and you just giggled at his reaction as he drove.

♥♥♥♥

Eventually, you arrived at the mansion, Alice helped Boris walk towards his room and you helped Bendy. When you helped him lie down, you remembered the note Abel gave you. ''Bendy, I got a note from Abel, I didn't read it yet... Wanna read it together?'' He nodded and you lie next to him, you with your head on his shoulder. You read the note out loud;

''Dear Y/N

I know you might not believe me, but I don't want to fight you and that... Devil boy. The reason I need to is the cause of blackmail.

You see, Micheal has my beloved Darling, Annie. If I back out, she will get hurt and I can't let that happen because of me. I know this may be hard to believe, but I do everything for my beloved darling. I will never forgive myself if something will happen to her... Please help us...

Abel''

♥♥♥♥

Bendy froze, he knew Annie ad he knew how much, Abel loves her with all his Inky heart. He never thought that someone will stoop so low to get what he wants. But he can't let his dear Y/N go to Micheal. ''That dirty mother-'' He growled. You seem to notice his anger as you spoke, ''Bendy, we will make sure to get them out of that situation. Right now my top priority is you cause your hurt! Please you need to rest now, I'll be in my room.'' You say with a sweet voice, he nodded as you walk away towards your room.

now, how the hell are we going to do this.

𝓐/𝓝: 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽, 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰😅 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻!