(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter twenty-five ♥

𝓴𝓮𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼: Y/n= Your name

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: Sensitive stuff like Depressive thoughts, rape, and mention of Abuse. If you can't handle these topics, please skip this chapter.

  ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ _ ✬ 

-𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒-

You were in a pitch-black room, falling. Micheal's voice screaming Abusive things towards you. It wasn't the only voice you heard though, you could also recognize your bullies and parents' voices.

''You Piece of SHIT!''

''Just Die already!

''Glad I sold you towards those bastards!''

You fell faster and faster. You felt like drowning in a puddle of screaming voices of the people who hated and used you for their gain. But there were some voices you couldn't quite make out.

You heard some Demonic voice and an Angelic voice, trying to say some things towards you. You first heard the voices faint and the Demonic and Angelic voices could now be heard clearly.

''Remember your stronger than you think darling.'' The angelic voice said towards you.

''We believe in you, my dear.'' The demonic voice spoke.

The dark abyss (called a body~) that you were in, suddenly became a blinding light. 

-𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒-

You shot up, heavily panting and sweating. You had these sorts of dreams since you were kidnapped and It's beginning to get worse each day.

''Who are those people? Why am I dreaming of them?'' You questioned yourself. You looked at the alarm clock, '7 am, welp let's get ready for another day of hell.' you thoughed as you dress up in your, not so comfortable, maid outfit.

You then walked towards the kitchen area, where Annie already making breakfast for Micheal. ''Still having those dreams again?'' she asked you in concern. You just nodded, I want this to end Annie.'' You shed a tear. ''Me too Y/n, me too.'' You both hugged each other for dear life.

You suddenly felt a huge shock of electricity go threw your veins. You screamed as hot tears stream down your face, since you've disobeyed him a couple of times, the level of electricity has increased. You fell on your knees, as you heard Micheal scream, ''Y/N, ANNIE, COME HERE WITH MY BREAKFAST!''

You both winced in pain while trying to stand up. You walked with Annie towards Micheal's room, while she rolled a trolley with his breakfast with her.

It has been some weeks since you've seen Bendy. You really, really wanted to see him again. You were head over heels for him, and since he had not seen the fact that you loved him more than a friend, he was stupid in your opinion. But it was also stupid to think he likes you back.

The only ones who know about your love for bendy were; Alice, Angelica, and Sammy. You trusted them with your secret and you hoped they'll keep it a secret.

You eventually arrived at his door, knocking at it. You heard him say ''come in.'' as you opened the door.

''We have your breakfast m-m-master.'' You stuttered while bowing a bit. Last time you didn't call him master or bow, and let's just say you couldn't walk for the day cause of all the electricity.

Annie walked towards him and gave him his Breakfast while bowing a bit. He gladly took his food, while you and Annie were standing before him, with the fakest smile you could put on your face. 

When he was finished, he said, ''Y/n, leave the room please, I want to play with one of my toys here~'' he smirked, as you could see Annie gulp down a lump in her throat.

You looked at Annie with sympathy and left the room, standing behind the door of the room as soon as you closed it.

You could hear her whimper and cry, as you heard Micheal having his usual laugh. The moans of Annie were heard, but not those moans of pleasure, but of disgust and sadness.

You felt tears streaming down your face, you wanted to go home to Bendy, living with him again, not with this psychopath of a toon.

You suddenly heard footsteps approach you, so you quickly wiped your tears and put on your fake smile. You sighed in relief when you saw that it was just Abel.

Abel had secretly told you about him working with bendy to free you guys. You heard him say that Bendy really changed when you weren't there, it broke your heart.

''Y/n, where is Annie?'You heard the Angel toon Ask you. ''She is inside...' You quickly say, with much venom,

''With him...''