8

Reader POV

I got dressed in some of my new clothing Nebra had just purchased for me.

Solid had someone bring all the bags of clothing to House Silva.

"Welcome," the receptionist said with a smile as she saw the two Silva siblings. "Lord Nozel arrived not too long ago. I will show you the way to him."

The tea place looked like a royal palace!

Not one speck of dirt anywhere.

"This is a place where lots of magic knights, nobles, and royals like us like to go,"

"Yes," Nebra said. "You may have noticed, but House Silva is actually one separate branch of all three ruling houses here,"

"That is right," Solid nodded.

"Aren't you one of the ruling families?" I asked.

"Correct!" A new voice said.

The person looked to be about 16. He had crimson hair, green/blue eyes, and a firey aura.

"I'm from one of the ruling houses! House Vermillion!"

A taller male walked into view. "Leopold."

Leopold grinned. "Hello, Silvas!"

"We have a big-time rivalry with them," Solid explained. "It's mostly with Nozel and Fuegeleon, the man in front of us."

"Who is this?" Fuegeleon asked.

"I am (y/n) (l/n)," I said with a curtsy.

"(l/n)...I do not know any nobles or royals with that last name," Leopold said.

Nozel walked from his table with an irk mark. "Rival. This is my...subordinate for now."

"For now?"

Fuegeleon nodded. "Ah. That makes more sense. Well, it is nice to meet you, Miss (l/n)."

Nozel glared at his rival as the Vermillion brothers went back to their table.

"As I was saying, the Clover Castle is really three castles. House Vermillion on the left, House Kira in the middle, and House Silva to the right."

When we sat at the table, I saw a young female about Leopold's age who looked like the painting of Acier Silva.

"This is my youngest sister," Nozel said. "Noelle, meet Miss (l/n). Miss (l/n), Noelle."

Noelle nodded to me. I noticed that she was wearing a different robe than her family members.

I had come to the conclusion that she wasn't accepted into the Silver Eagles.

"Tch," Solid glared as he sat on a chair next to me.

I could feel the tension between the four siblings.

"So..." I nervously drank some (flavor) tea. "How old are you, Lady Noelle?"

"Don't call me Lady," Noelle said. "You're fine. I don't care for fancy titles even though I'm Royalty."

I sweatdropped. "I apologize."

Noelle relaxed. "It's no issue. Nozel tells me you are staying in House Silva?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"You can sleep in my room if you want," Noelle said.

"But that's your room-"

"I don't plan on coming home," Noelle hissed. "I'd rather face the elves again instead of living with my siblings ever again."