19

Reader POV

I woke up on the ground next to Nozel.

His eyes were slowly opening.

"YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT ME!" Dante was shouting to Yami Sukehiro.

"(y/n)!" Mimosa shook me awake.

I slowly sat up. Nozel and I were back in our normal clothing- as if we never did the deed.

"I'm alright," I smiled at the plant-mage. "And I'm ready to kick ass."

True to her word, I saw Rina fighting alongside my comrades.

The Dark Triad and Disciples were calling her a traitor and other horrible names.

Not only that, but I could feel a burst of magical energy.

My grimoire floated in front of me and I read the spell.

Grand Mana Zone.

The spell had to be fueled the right way.

Since love is the most powerful magic over loyalty, hatred, glory, and anger, I would have to use pink ice with the spell.

Grand Mana Zone could be used with any of my ice, but it had to be powerful.

Not only that...

"ASTA!" I shouted.

Asta was in the air, fighting alongside Yami Sukehiro against his father.

"Extend your anti-magic to me!"

He nodded. "Yes, (y/n)!"

Nozel was now recovered.

My legs felt as if they were about to collapse, but I had to ignore the pain for now and fight to the end.

Asta nodded to Yami and he flew down to me. He placed his demon-dweller sword on my collarbone and a huge magic circle showed up and crumbled.

"At last..." A soothing voice said. "Mistress (y/n). I am your devil, Sofia. Command me."

I knew that I would have to combine my Arctic Fox Spirit Dive with a devil's magic.

"Ice Magic: Arctic Devil Dive."

White devil's horns appeared behind my fox ears and my nine tails had a deeper blue to the tips and white devil's wings appeared on my back.

You know the spell.

I took a deep breath. I would have to first set the stage in order for my spell to work.

Hundreds, if not thousands, of mages fought in the air, land, and water nearby.

My plan of surrounding the Spade Kingdom seemed to be working.

I cast out my senses and could see how our forces were moving the soldiers of the Spade Kingdom closer to the capital where I was.

"Ice Magic: Ice Queen's Love!"

A huge surge of pink ice knocked opponents out of the sky in the surrounding radius of fourteen miles.

"What the-"

Rina smirked. "I knew you could do it, (y/n)! After all, you two gullible idiots love each other so it seemed my theory was right."

"What theory?" Noelle asked as I joined her in the sky.

"You'll know soon enough,"

Then she saw the marks on my neck. "Oh. I understand now."

"Not now, Noelle. Tease us later. We need to first dismantle that tree," I said. "The energy they sucked out of me early is charging that monument. If not, this world will be overrun by devils."