29

I can't remember the father's name (if I even gave him one lmao) so in this reincarnated world, he's William (l/n). If his name is actually William (l/n), just ignore this lmao

A little girl with (h/c) hairs and (e/c) eyes was born on December 21st, year 20XX.

Her proud parents, Anne Grinberryal (l/n) and William (l/n) stared at their child with wonder.

On her left arm was a birthmark of a spade.

"Your name is (y/n) (l/n)."

The girl grew up to be a beautiful woman with a spunky personality and peculiar liking for the cold.

Reader POV

I stepped off the train to head to my university in London: Oxford. I was a professor there for (subject).

My students loved me, especially young Noelle Silva.

"(y/n)!!" My two cousins, Asta Zongratis and Yuno Grinberryal waved to me.

They were three years younger than I.

"You won't believe what Asta said," Yuno smirked. "Tell her."

"Don't tell me you set off the fire alarm," I glared.

Asta shook his head. "No! I...I asked Noelle out!"

My jaw dropped. "What?!" I hugged my simpleton ash-blonde cousin. "Oh my gosh, congratulations! But I won't go easy on her in class,"

"I'd hope not."

We turned around and saw Noelle standing there with a blush on her face.

I watched with amusement as my normally loud cousin was speaking in a gentle tone to his girlfriend.

...

I invited Noelle's family four years later for a Christmas celebration. The cousins of mine just graduated from Oxford.

"Need any help in the kitchen?" Acier Silva asked with a warm smile.

"No," my mother winked. "Nozel! Come help my daughter put out some food!"

Acier and my mother shared an evil smirk and I rolled my eyes playfully.

My husband's arms snaked around my waist as he kissed my cheek.

"Merry Christmas Eve," he smiled.

I had him help me bring out some food.

We had gotten married a year ago. We've been dating since High School.

He went to Clover Academy while I went to Spade Academy since my grandfather was the director there.

"Let's see the ring!" I squealed as Noelle held out her hand.

My triplet brothers all grinned.

"There's going to be lots of babies soon," Alex teased Noelle.

I glared at the three. "You say that, yet you all got engaged as well to your own girlfriends-"

Ashio coughed.

"And Ashio got married to his boyfriend."

Blake sent me a nod as he squeezed Ashio's
shoulder.

Christmas dinner was spent watching movies on the TV and playing games.