Pro-log

Logan glanced up from his notebook as his younger sister droned on and on about some childish cartoon she had found the other day.  Don't get him wrong he loves listening to her and all her bubbly, princessy, candy like things it was just that- well his mind was just strolling over somewhere else. And that somewhere was Patton Foaster. He had this brown hair that ringed into curls, the same curls that were sticking to his freckled skin from the afternoon heat the kids waiting from their bus to take them home.

The brown eyed teen knew that the cheerleader had been though quite the harsh breakup a few months before with a boy that went to their school, Brad. Logan also knew that the same Brad had run off and gotten a girl from a nearby high school pregnant  so he wanted to do two things, make sure Patton was doing alright after that and, deck Brad in the face. 

"Er- Hello. You're Patton right?" Blue eyes flickered over to Logan giving Patton a nod "Yep That's me!" He gave him a cheery smile pushing up his gold rimmed glasses. "I'm Logan. Would you like to hang out sometime?" "Sure that sounds wonderful!"

And oh so many years later the two fell in love

Patton smiled fondly as he twisted his wedding ring and looked at Logan "Are you sure you wanna adopt kids?"

"More then anything Dear"