◦•●◉✿ Chapter 1 ✿◉●•◦

"Haechan! Haechan! Wake up. Please." "Miss, please go, he needs to rest." "I'm staying, I just can't leave him."

"Y/n... we need to go now." "I'm not leaving him. Renjun, we still have hope. Please." That's all you hear before closing your eyes.

1 year later

"Renjun, he's awake. He's alive." You sat up and look at the girl confused.

(Y/n)

"Miss I got bad news. The car hit his head, and it caused severe injuries."

You knew what the nurse was gonna say, you felt happy that he woke up from his coma. But sad because he cannot remember you anymore.

You two were so in love back then, sticking to each other. But now it felt different, you guys felt like strangers.

"Haechan, do you remember me?" "Am I suppose to?" "I'm y/n. I'm your g- I'm your friend." "I'm Haechan I guess."

You went back home, all the boys are there waiting for Haechan. "Yo, Haechan you're back." "Who are you guys exactly?" "Your friends. Memory lost, huh."

"Haechan, this is your room." "Thanks y/n." "Woah, you forgot your girlfriend too." "Shut up chenle, she's upset."

"Girlfriend?" "It's nothing." You went into the room and put everything away.

"What happened to me." "You got into a car crash." "Why?" "Because... you want water?" "Sure." "I'll go get it."

"Be positive y/n, he'll remember."

Days passed... you guys were closer.

"Wher's Haechan?" "In his room."

You can't hide the truth forever, maybe... some time later.

You went to the park for a stroll. "Y/n, why are you here alone?" Jaemin poped up. "It's not safe. I'll walk with you."

You both went back home together. "Why are you guys together?" "Ohhh, are you guys-" "no we are not." You look at Haechan, he seems unbothered.

You went to your room and sat on your bed. "Y/n." You were shocked by that sound.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm just curious. You know. About the car crash." "Maybe another time." "It's bothering me, please tell me now." "No." "Please." "Next time." "I'll go ask the others instead." "You got into an accident because of me Haechan. The reason is simple. Because of me."

You got annoyed at his attidude for a moment. "You could have just said that." "I didn't want to." You almost shouted at him.

You're scared that he'll hate you. He got into an accident because of you. It's your fault. "I'm sorry." He shut the door, leaving you alone. Crying out loud.

The tears were falling down from your eyes, you flashback to the day when he saved your life. He almost lost his.