◦•●◉✿ Chapter 4 ✿◉●•◦

~2~

Haechan
Y/n.
Y/n
Y/n
Y/N

Y/n
What do you want
Its a weekend
Let me rest

Haechan
Do you wanna hang out?

Y/n
Yes|
Y|
Not really.

Haechan
:(
Seen

You put your phone away. "Renjun!" "He went out." Your mother replied.

"I'll go out too, I'll be back before dinner." You smiled at her and went to the park for a stroll.

The breeze was cooling, the air was refreshing. "I thought you were busy or something." You were shock by the voice.

"Er, I am not very busy." "Then... can we hang out today? Just a little while." You nodded.

You both walk to a bench and sat down. "Do you want an ice cream?" He handed you, you took the ice cream. "Thanks." You watched him opened his ice cream. The more you look at him, the more you fell in love.

"Y/n, what are you staring at? Do you want my ice cream?" "No." You snapped back into reality.

"Haechan, how did you know that this is my favorite ice cream?" "Lucky guess." "Oh."

You threw the wrapper away after eating. "Where do you want to go next?" You asked him. "Cafe?" You nodded and followed him.

'Ding!' You phone rang.

Renjun
Y/n.

Y/n
Yes?

Renjun
Come back home now.
Seen

Even though it's texting, you can feel seriousness. "Haechan, something came up. I need to go." "Sure." He smiled at you. You waved and ran back home.

You slowed down and walk. From afar, you heard noises and news reporters.

You were hoping nothing happened, but as you walked nearer, the sound became louder. There were lots of people gathering. "There was a fire, it burned the whole house." Renjun walked up to you and hugged you. "Our parents were in the house." He cried.

When you heard the sentence, you were traumatise. You hugged back and tears were flowing out both of your eyes.

You didn't hear anything around you, you were too busy crying out loud.

"Y/n, don't cry. It's gonna be fine." A voice can be heard, you felt a hand patting on your head. You turned around and saw Jaemin.

Renjun stood up, but you just cuddled yourself. You felt weak. "It's gonna be okay." The rest were behind Jaemin.

You rise up from your spot. "You can stay with us." You were shocked by the sentence.

They brought you to an apartment, you went in. "You can sleep with Renjun."

At least I still have them.