◦•●◉✿ Chapter 2 ✿◉●•◦

"Y/n, breakfast is ready!" Jaemin shouted from the kitchen. "Haechan, you too."

You both walk out of your rooms, trying to not make the atmosphere awkward. You took out your phone and pretended that you never see him.

You sat down to eat and noticed that Haechan wasn't there. You look into the living room and see him watching, and talking with his friends.

Seeing him this happy makes your lips curl into a smile.

He turned around, you pretended like nothing happened. He walked into the dining room and ate his breakfast.

He left a note after going into the kitchen. "If I can't talk to you then... at least except my apology."

You look at the note he wrote. "Y/n, Im sorry that I made you angry yesterday. Maybe I should stop being so stubborn."

The fact that he added little drawings at the side make it so cute.

You quickly eat finish your breakfast amd went into your room. "Y/nie, can you came and spend time with us?" Jeno asked while slightly opening the door. "Sure!" His smile made you smile a little.

"Y/n, you should smile more." Chenle said. "Anyway what happen with you and Haechan. Did you guys fight?" "No."

You turn around, trying to avoid eye contact. "Where's Haechan?" You asked.

"He went out." "Oh." Thats the only thing that came out of your mouth.

It was 8am now is 8pm, and he is still not back. You started getting worried. "Y/n, is Haechan not back." "No. I'll go find him." "Wait- remember to becareful." Renjun said.

You nodded and wore your shoes. Yougo everywhere you think he would go, but ended up going to the park, well this time its not a stroll. A cold wind blew, the second one continues. It's getting colder and colder. The sky is getting darker and darker. "Haechan!" You shouted as you cuddle yourself. "Haechan! I'm sorry." Your voice trembled a little. "Haechan! I... don't want to loose you... again..."

You got up and another cold wind hit you. You went and sat by a tree. "Haechan I'm sorry." You stop shouting. But started to tear up a little. One drip of rain landed beside you.

You started to cry a river as the rain gets heavier. The rain was making you wet and soaked but you didn't care, because... I like to cry in the rain so nobody would notice.

Btw hows 'ridin' for you guys?
Its too good for me🙂