◦•●◉✿ Chapter 3 ✿◉●•◦

Flashback...

Y/n' first day of school in a new school...

"You must be new." "How do you know." "You seem lost." "I'm just waiting." "For who?" "My friends." "Well, do you know me?" "Must I know you?" "You should."

"Y/n! I finally found you." Renjun runs towards you. "Why did you take so long?" "My friends needed help." "You must be y/n." "And you are?" "Jaemin." The boy smiled cutely at you.

You forgot that there was someone else there. "I'll go now." He mummbled to you. It wasn't loud enough for the others to hear tho.

"Were you talking to him?" Jeno pointed at the boy walking away. "He's too flirty for you." "What do you know about me." "I'm Jeno, that's why." "By the way, Nana Jisung is looking for you." "Who is Nana?" Jeno pointed at Jaemin. "Oh, you." Jaemin smiled and waved before running to Jisung.

You look at the two dorks carrying boxes. "It's for school project." He answered, wow he read your mind.

"Who is he?" "Who is who?" Renjun asked. "That boy." "Which boy?" Renjun teased a little. You smack his shoulder. "The boy we met just now." "Ouch. You mean Haechan?" "So that's his name."

"Hi Jaemin!" Jaemin turned around and waved. "Y/n! Hows class." "It's boring."

You and Renjun was walking around during breaktime. Renjun was giving you a tour, but your mind was occupied by somthing else.

At the end of the day, you walked back home with Renjun. "The sky is pretty today". "I agree." Was all he answered.

The next day, you waked up and notice Renjun wasn't home. Probably at school you thought.

"Y/n." You were greeted by Haechan at the school gate. "Oh, hi Haechan." "You know my name?" He sounded surprised. "How?" "Because I am smart enough to ask." Haechan took out his phone.

'Ding!' Now you took out your phone.

???
Y/n.
Y/n.

Y/n
Who are you?
How did you get my number?

???
Because I'm smart enough to ask.

Well that sounded familar. You look at the boy who is now immersed in his phone.

Y/n
Haechan, this is not funny.
Seen

"Aww, but I was having fun though." Haechan said. You giggled.

He may be annoying, but he got a cute side though.

But the good news is, you survived school! Bad news will always be next...