◦•●◉✿ Chapter 9 ✿◉●•◦

"Woah, y/n. Did you have a nightmare?"

"No." You shook your head, you just miss Haechan afterall.

"Is it about Haechan?" Renjun sat beside you. "You need to move on from him." You nodded your head, you didn't even listen to what he said.

The dream felt so real yet, it was just you wanting to meet him.

Nobody found Haechan yet, nobody bothered to.

"I'm going out for awhile." You said while wearing your shoe. And closing the door behind you.

Renjun
Call me if you need help.
Seen

The dream just reminded you of the times when you hang out with him. You missed those times.

You went to the park and sat under the tree on the grass. The cold breeze blew, followed by another.

You just wanted to get some fresh air and forget everything.

You look at your phone not noticing that the sky grew darker.

"Yo, Renjun. Do you know where is y/n?"

"She went out after she woke up."

"It's gonna rain soon, did she-"

"Omg, she forgot to bring an umbrella." Renjun said as his eyes widen. "Aish, that girl."

Renjun took an umbrella and rush out of the house to the park.

Y/n, who was now walking in the rain after looking at those memories they had together. Only to realise that she missed him more.

She didn't care about the rain, she just kept walking.

"Why are you out here in the rain?" An umbrella covered her after the voice.

"I just... wanted to... be alone..." Y/n said while looking upwards. She was facing the boy and he smiled.