◦•●◉✿ Christmas special ✿◉●•◦

"Haechan! Stop eating the cookies!" You scolded him. "We can bake more later." He smiled cheekily.

You rolled your eyes as you put the christmas decorations.

You felt a hand around your waist. "I'm sorry." Haechan said from behind.

You can never stay mad at him, he's just too adorable.

His hands left your waist as he walked to the kitchen to prepare the stuff.

You both put the presents under the tree.

Renjun and the others have been out for some time, you wondered when they will be back.

You and haechan were in charged of decorations and dinner. It was almost 7pm.

"Y/n, do you mind giving me a hand." You heard haechan from the kitchen.

"Coming sunshine!" You shouted.

You heard the front door creak open. "Renjun?" You put the dishes down and look up.

The door was open but no one was there.

'Ding!' A message from brother

Renjun

We'll be back in a bit, you both eat first.
-------

You were shocked, it's already late.

You look at haechan who is putting the last few plates on the table.

"If they aren't coming home now then i guess we'll eat it together." He smiled at you.

You nodded and join him at the table.

Now, you look at the 'Merry Christmas' banner. Another Christmas without haechan.

You took the presents that had your name on it.

"Y/n open it!" Renjun said. At least you have Renjun to celebrate it with you.

You smiled and excitedly open the gifts.

You look at one of the window in your room. It was a note.

Merry Christmas!
I love you, my sunflower.
From: sunshine
To: sunflower

Sunflower? Ha! It must be Renjun, he loves to prank me. You thought to yourself.

Only Haechan calls me sunflower, plus he forgot about me.

But you feel happy inside.

"I love you too my sunshine." You said it  softly at the window.

You didn't notice the boy wearing a hoodie listening to you. His smile was sad after hearing the sentence, before walking away

He just wanted to spend another Christmas with you.

Merry Christmas!
-author