◦•●◉✿ Chapter 5 ✿◉●•◦

"Y/n, I heard about the news. I'm sorry. That I wasn't there for you." Haechan hugged you tightly.

"It's fine." You broke the hug. "We have school tomorrow." You weren't smiling, you just walk away. "Bye then." Haechan said as he smiled at you.

His smile makes you feel bright. "Bye." You said while smiling.

You went back to the dreamies house. "I'm back." No one answered, guess they went out.

You went to your room and started texting. Yet again, you started thinking about Haechan. Aish y/n, stop thinking about him. You started hitting your head.

Renjun
We will be back for dinner, but not lunch. Take care.
Seen

Sigh, you are all alone now. You wanted to walk around because you never had time for that. You saw a room that has a board saying. 'Haechan' he wouldn't mind would he? Besides he never come here.

You opened the door. You see a bed, a study table. It's neat, and very clean. Then you see a figure standing at the door.

"Y/n?" You know that voice. You did an awkward smile. "Hi Haechan." "Why are you here? In my room?" "Erm. No reason." "You can't just walk into any boys room. You'll never know whats gonna happen."

Haechan started to pin you against the wall. His face got closer, each moment you felt your heart pound faster, your face getting redder.

"Y/n, your face is red." Haechan started lauging and teasing you.

"I'm sorry that I disturb you. Bye." With that you went out and close the door. The scene replaying in your head makes you blush even more.

You could hear Haechan laughing in his room, then silence came. "Y/n, I didn't mean to tease you. Are you mad?" You could hear him say that. "I'm fine."

Haechan's door opened. "Are you sure you're fine." He said while pouting. "Yep." After saying that, you could feel hands at your waist. "Thanks." He was back hugging you.

You could hear your heartbeat even faster. "I'll go back to my room now." You broke the hug and went into your room, leaving Haechan confused.

Haechan covered his face so you won't notice that he was blushing too.

After a while you went out of your room, you look around and notice Haechan wasn't there. You went into the living room and watch tv.

"Lets watch it together." Haechan appeared. You can't do anything execptfo saying yes. He sat beside you.

You could feel his breath on your neck throughout the movie.

You can't concentrate as he move closer and closer every 10 minutes until he was hugging you.

But, the front door clicked open revealing Renjun and the rest. You pushed Haechan away quickly and sat a meter away.

Does she hate me? Does he like me?

Questions were going through their mind, that are meant to be answered. One day.