◦•●◉✿ Chapter 8 ✿◉●•◦

"Y/n! Watch out!" Y/n was just walking along the streets, trying to cross the road.

The sky is getting dark. A truck was going to fast. Haechan was just on his way to meet y/n.

"Bang!" The crashimg sound could be heard from afar.

"Haechan! Wake up! Why... why." Y/n look at the boy, lying unconsiously on the ground.

Police siren could be heard. More and more people gathered at the scene.

Y/n could feel his finger moved a little. He placed his hand on her face. "Y/n, becareful next time. Remember me. Even if we are seperated." "I..." she nodded her head. With that Haechan's hand dropped from her face.

He was motionless, y/n... she lost another one.

At the hospital...

"Doctor, he will live right?" "There is always hope." The doctor came into the ward for his check up.

"He might need a surgery, the injury is quite serious." Thats the last thing y/n wanted to hear. It has only been a month since they confessed.

"Ok, when is the surgery?" "Next week." "Y/n, are you okay?" Renjun ran into the ward and hugged y/n.

"Haechan... he saved me..." both of them looked at the boy on the hospital bed while y/n broke the hug.

Like he said... there's hope... but whatever happens, I will still remember him.

"The surgery is in am hour. Y/n, stay positive." You mummbled to yourself.

You were very nervous and worried.

"Its a success." The nurse came out followed by the doctor. "He just... he is in a coma. He won't wake up."

You nodded your head and sighed. But when you went into the ward. Haechan was gone.

"Doctor! Haechan... he's gone." You said to the doctor.

You walk into the ward after the doctor was gone. You found note hiding in one of the drawer.

'Goodbye'

End of flashback...

You woke up from the dream. Sigh, you thought you found him. You thought you were in the rain. But, Haechan, he is still gone.

"Oh, Y/n, you are awake." Jeno look at you. "Go eat your breakfast."