◦•●◉✿ Chapter 6 ✿◉●•◦

"Y/n." "Haechan?" Why are you awake? "Because... I just can't sleep. You?" "Same."

"Oh my!" You accidentally pour water on yourself. "I'll go change." "You can use my bathroom. Don't wanna wake them up." You were confused by his actions but accepted his kind offer.

"I'll be going anyway." Haechan looked at the table, emotionless. You break the silence. "I'll be back quickly."

With that you went to wash yourself. You forgot that you had no spare clothing, would he mind if I wear his clothes?

"Wear mine for now." Haechan pass you his clothes. You got to admit his clothes smell nice.

You look around before going out. His clothes were too big for you. "You look cute in it." Haechan said. You blushed.

"Bye." He waved at you. You waved back. "You can use my room if you want to. Just don't break anything." You nodded and sat on his bed.

Haechan
Sleep well.
Sent

You were having trouble sleeping as it was cold at night, but you manage to sleep for a moment.

Haechan carried the blanket to the sleepy girl and place it nicely, and tucked her in bed.

He removed hair that was covering her face. That site of her made him smile.

If only I could say it out loud.

"Y/n~ sleep well. I-" Haechan shook his head and walk away.

"I like you." You mummbled in your dreams. "How I wished that it was real." Haechan sighed before saying, "I like you too."

"Wait, what did you say?" Haechan look at the girl who is now wide awake, sitting on his bed.

"Erm, I said... sweet dreams?" Haechan replied made the girl confused. It sounded so different.

"I'll go now, meet you in school." "Oh, ok. Bye, I guess."

That time will come, it has to.