35

Me: Where are we going?

I ask Daniel as we start to run through familiar terrain. 

Daniel: Somewhere. 

Is his answer to me. 

After we had that encounter with the white wolf, I have been fighting to keep my composure. Just imagine seeing someone that you love so much, rip someones head off. I mean, I know he was doing it to protect me, but still. 

I am shooketh

Now we have been running for about 3 hours, I know our journey has been mainly running away from danger, but you can't always teleport to places. As we run I look around and it hits me. 

We are close to our packs.  

I look at Daniel, who is keeping his eyes forward. Are we going to our pack grounds or are we going pass them? I want to ask, but he might give me some short ass answer that still won't answer my question. 

We come across the town that we stayed at that one time. It feels like it has been forever since that time, but really it was only seven days ago that we were last here. Did I think that we would go through all that trauma, no.  Would I go through it again for Daniel, absolutely. 

We stay inside the woods as we go pass the small town. We pick speed up and turn to head where are packs are. 

Daniel? Where are we going?

He doesn't answer my question as he keeps running. Both of us come to a full stop at the border of the Red Blood Pack. Two wolves come from behind the trees and they growl when they see us. Daniel bows to surrender and I follow his lead. 

Both wolves come to our sides to push us deeper into the grounds. 

...

After Daniel and I make it to the main area, we transform back and they thankfully give us clothes to change in. I feel as though I am a foreigner with how differently they treat me. 

We are led inside Alpha Nathaniel's office. We walk in and our greeted by none other than the greatest person in the world. 

You guessed it, George. 

Standing by his side is Hazel and on the other side is one of  his friends that I remember were helping to hold Daniel down while George was punching the shit out of him. The memory of it makes me shiver. 

"Hmm when I was told that you two were here, I did not believe it," George stands up and laughs. Daniel grimaces at the sound of George's voice, while I shake with anger running through  my veins. 

"Where's Alpha Nathaniel?" I question George, he rolls his eyes when they land on me. 

"Little miss April," he walks over to me and runs a hand down my face, I back away quickly bumping into Daniel. My mate wraps his arm around my waist and when George sees this he laughs again. "You're still in love with this monster after all that he has done and put you through?" 

"I rather be with him than with some cocky jerk like you," I spat out. Hazel growls at me and I make the quick connection that they must be mates. 

Don't worry honey I don't want you mans. 

"You are so feisty now jeez, I guess going on a little adventure with your monster boy helped bring you out of your shell," George chuckles while sitting back in his seat,"but to answer your question, my father passed down his title to me," he smirks. Hazel rubs a hand over his head, but he stops her.