I

It has been exactly one year and five months.

Life with Nicholas Jerry Jonas has been a blast. When he went on tour, we tried our very best to involve each other in our busy lives. This included a lot of calls, messages, and videos - the latter we used when we simply can't make our schedules meet. He continued to make songs and I received more offers for movies.

Ten months in our relationship, Nick and I decided to move in together. We talked about it for weeks and we agreed it was for the best since we like to spend the night at each other's houses anyway. Nick sold his house, saying mine was more of a home than a bachelor pad. 

Of course, we have the occasional spat but we learned to move past them and enjoy each other's company. Life is good.

"Y/N, baby." 

I groaned softly and covered my eyes with the comforter. "I don't want to work out." Nick Jonas was an early riser. He loved waking up early to exercise and most of the times, he's been trying to get me into it too.

"No. Wake up." I felt him sit on my side of the bed, "I made breakfast." He pulled the cover from my face, leaned in and kissed me gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I love morning kisses. He doesn't seem to be bothered by my breath too, which makes him such a keeper.

He chuckled when I finally let him go. "Come on." Nick urged me, "Big day today."

"Right. Grammy's." I smiled and opened up my eyes, "Are you nervous?"

"Nervous that I will be performing? No. Nervous about my nomination? Hell yes." Nick chuckled and turned to me, "But you'll be there so I'll be fine."

I leaned my chin on his shoulder, "Nicholas, you are amazing. You got this." Wrapping my arms around his waist, I closed my eyes. "I believe in you."

He turned his head and laid a kiss on the tip of my nose, "Thank you. Breakfast is getting cold. Come downstairs with me."

"Sure. Just give me a minute." I yawned and got off the bed. As I was stretching my arms, I can feel Nick's eyes on me. I smirked and looked at him over my shoulder, "You're checking me out."

He held up two hands in surrender, "Guilty." Nick looked up at me, his eyes darkening ever so slightly. We had sex before. Of course. But not as much as we would like to. Because of our busy schedules, this house became a place where we'd see each other and spend as much time as we can before our busy lives take us away. "But we have the Grammy to prepare for. I can't take you away from that."

I glanced at the wall clock. The prep team will be here in a few hours. I sighed and nodded, "You're right." I straddled him on the bed and smiled teasingly, "I guess we'll just have to postpone it, huh?"

"Don't tease, darling, unless you're ready for the consequences." Nick held my waist steady, "You know I won't let you get away that easily."

I opened my mouth, ready for a comment when I heard my phone ring. "Shit. Sorry." Before getting off Nick, I kissed him. "Must be Holly."

Nick let me go this time but I am so sure he wouldn't let me get away next time. 

Holly reminded me of the time the make up team will arrive. She also mentioned something about an after party which Nick and I just usually skip. We've been away from each other for so long that we valued the little bits of free time that we are given. I almost cursed aloud when she spoke of the things I already know of, I could've been in bed with Nick by now.

"Are you listening, Y/N?"

"Yeah, Hols. I'm thinking of...taking a break." I told her softly as I followed Nick to the dining room. I know Nick would object to this but I have been feeling drained lately and I just want to stay home with him.